Thread: Can not login

Hybrid View

Can not login

Game won't let me log in. Have battlefield in 12 minutes! Why is it always something with this game? I will be asking for the 30k gems I won't be getting due to missing today's battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernuts View Post
    Game won't let me log in. Have battlefield in 12 minutes! Why is it always something with this game? I will be asking for the 30k gems I won't be getting due to missing today's battlefield.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. The problem should have been fixed by now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

What about the missing gems and resources that I missed out on? I only got half of what I normally get, due to the fact I missed more than half of the battlefield? I only received 11 million resources and 14 thousand gems. When playing a whole battlefield I would get 21 million resources and 28 thousand gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernuts34 View Post
    What about the missing gems and resources that I missed out on? I only got half of what I normally get, due to the fact I missed more than half of the battlefield? I only received 11 million resources and 14 thousand gems. When playing a whole battlefield I would get 21 million resources and 28 thousand gems.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernuts34 View Post
    ID number is 11304033
    Dear Liege
    We've sent you some battlefield chests as the compensation for not being able to finish the battlefield. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I cannot log into my account every time I do it starts the game up and at the bottom it says connecting and it stays like that forever and then be able to get on in one day what is going on 911 I need help

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I cannot log into my account every time I do it starts the game up and at the bottom it says connecting and it stays like that forever and then be able to get on in one day what is going on 911 I need help
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you give us your user id number and tell us when you started having the problem to check please?

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post