Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ignored by Customer Support

Ignored by Customer Support

Since the latest update Iím having issues with my stats. Iíve lost over 50% archer attack on my Minamoto. Iíve tried everything to figure it out. Iíve submitted 4 tickets now and each one keeps getting deleted with absolutely no response from customer support.

Hi, i have the Same problem, no answer! I lost all my Vip time,, i had a lot of years, and i asked why boss 14 give no more Arche gear. No answer and the message disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by MuadíDib View Post
    Since the latest update Iím having issues with my stats. Iíve lost over 50% archer attack on my Minamoto. Iíve tried everything to figure it out. Iíve submitted 4 tickets now and each one keeps getting deleted with absolutely no response from customer support.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number to check please? And attach some screenshots of your buffs so that we could ask our developers to have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,

My player ID is 18224380.

Iím honestly trying to figure out how to post pictures on here and Iím lost. This is my first forum post. I have all the screenshots though, if you could tell me how or give me an alternate method to send you the pictures.

I can do this though;
    Timestamp 2019-05-17 08:03:43
    Attack on sub City player name Glave
    Archer attack 904% with a title from throne and all buffs including Kings protection with 10% archer attack

Timestamp 2019-05-17 17:09:19
    Attack on player [LIT] Mohawkin
    Archer attack 884% with all buffs including Kings protection (no title)

Timestamp 2019-05-04 19:32:21
    Attack on player Reidar C
    Archer attack 874%
    All buffs with the exception of Kings Protection (no title)

Now once I can send you SS I can show you before and after pictures of my refines on my bow, however on the first day of the update I changed two rolls from siege attack 24.5% and siege attack 19.7% to range att 18.8% and range att 17.3%. I have also changed refines on my ring to add an additional 22.1% ranged attack. This is an additional 58.2% ranged attack from before the update to after. I am also VIP 18 and the troop stat buffs went up as well, I believe it went from 14 to 20% attack but Iím not sure so I wonít even calculate that in now. My stats as of right now are;

Timestamp 2019-05-29 01:05:03
    Attack on player House Cro
    Archer attack 896%
    All buffs including Kingís Protection (no title)

Based off the before and after, with these new refines, my Ranged attack should be 942% plus whatever the increase in troop attack was for VIP 18.

Again once you can help me out with getting you pictures Iíll be more then happy to provide them.

Thanks
    Last edited by MuadíDib; 05-29-2019 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Add content

Dear Liege
    Hi, for the customer support tickets, there's a bug which made the ticket removed from the player's side and it would be fixed soon in this week's update.
    For the battle reports, do you mean that you loss your troops more than expected please? We will check for you one by one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

No, Iím not looking at the troops at all. For no reason at all Iíve lost Archer attack %. Immediately after the update two weeks ago it went down. Iíve shown you screenshots from before and after the update. Like I said above, Iíve added 58.2% archer attack, and then even more with the increase to troop attack with VIP 18 after the update. From what I can gather, without adding in the increase to troop attack from VIP my archer attack has gone down 46.2% and thereís no explanation.

Iíve sent you before and after pictures for the refines Iíve changed since after the update. If I would have been able to get a reply from customer service for the last two weeks I wouldnít have touched the refines so it would be easier to see the difference, but as you can see I kept pictures of all the before and after changes to the refines Iíve changed. How can I have added 58% archer attack to my generals gear yet are almost no increase in my stats?

James is there any update to this issue?

Iíve sent you before and after pictures for the refines Iíve changed since after the update. If I would have been able to get a reply from customer service for the last two weeks I wouldnít have touched the refines so it would be easier to see the difference, but as you can see I kept pictures of all the before and after changes to the refines Iíve changed. How can I have added 58% archer attack to my generals gear yet are almost no increase in my stats?
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the late response. did you ever change your culture please? And please tell us the percentage it's lacking so that we can ask our developer to have a check or explain why there's a difference after the version update. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

I have posted questions yesterday that disappeared. I have no way of contacting customer service. How do I proceed?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikillr View Post
    I have posted questions yesterday that disappeared. I have no way of contacting customer service. How do I proceed?
    Dear Liege
    Please update the game client to version 3.7.9 which fixes the in-game ticket problem. You could also send emails to support@topgamesinc.zendesk.com if you don't see the new version yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James.... Iím not sure if your playing with me or not. I understand you may be a busy guy but Iíve told you all this information already. If youíd just scroll back 3 messages youíd see I told you 46.2%. As for the culture question, these are all done while under japan culture, if you know another culture that gives 46% archer attack Iím all ears.

James.... Iím not sure if your playing with me or not. I understand you may be a busy guy but Iíve told you all this information already. If youíd just scroll back 3 messages youíd see I told you 46.2%. As for the culture question, these are all done while under japan culture, if you know another culture that gives 46% archer attack Iím all ears.
    Dear Liege
    I apologize. I will check the screenshots and your comments carefully again and get the needed information for our developers to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James