Thread: New customer support

New customer support

New customer support sucks, I'm sorry. I sent a question regarding the rss and speed up boxes that are around the hives a couple of days ago, asking how they were summoned, and if this was a permanent thing, because we would like to know. There wasn't anything in the update about them.

I received a kind of rude generated response, and now my message is not there anymore, and I've not recieved any reply what so ever.

Do you by chance have an answer James?,

And can you please forward to your customer support team that usually when a player asks asks for a a a question, it should be answered not ignored and deleted.

Thank you
    Sassy

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    New customer support sucks, I'm sorry. I sent a question regarding the rss and speed up boxes that are around the hives a couple of days ago, asking how they were summoned, and if this was a permanent thing, because we would like to know. There wasn't anything in the update about them.

I received a kind of rude generated response, and now my message is not there anymore, and I've not recieved any reply what so ever.

And can you please forward to your customer support team that usually when a player asks asks for a a a question, it should be answered not ignored and deleted.

Thank you
    Sassy
    Dear Liege
    Hi, it could be a bug that the conversations disappeared. The the very in-game question, honestly I am not sure what you are asking. Could you attach a screenshot or post a screenshot link here please? So that I could ask the developers and see if we can get more information. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Hi,

The resource and speed boxes around your hive are from the Weak Fenrir. These can be summoned from the Fenrir fang which is obtained via the new poem of history. They have to be rallied in order to be killed but are very weak. The boxes will last until they’re all claimed.

Jesus James, learn your damn game.

https://i.imgur.com/a2ZdG7h.jpg

These small and large boxes keep popping up around the map with various goodies in them. We get 50 a day we can visit. They are pretty awesome, but we have no idea how they are summoned in, and would like to know and if they are a permanent feature.

Thank you James

Sassy

Support message dissapear

I have the same Problem with the Support. I get no Answer and every message disappear. I asked why boss 14 give no mor Arche gear. And today i had no more vip time. I had a few years, i am ine of the bigger spender.

Hey i i try to link my account with my game center and it got me to a new account and now i cant go back to the other one i checked and is still there so can you guys please help me, i created the account yesterday and the issue started today

name is: Soul3ater
    server : 124

Hi James, did my reply go through? I'm not sure if it did.

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. There's a bug in the forum but I can see all your posts. I have to approve the disappeared posts. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Hi,

The resource and speed boxes around your hive are from the Weak Fenrir. These can be summoned from the Fenrir fang which is obtained via the new poem of history. They have to be rallied in order to be killed but are very weak. The boxes will last until they’re all claimed.

Jesus James, learn your damn game.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your advice. And Fenrirs also spawn for newbie players now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/a2ZdG7h.jpg

These small and large boxes keep popping up around the map with various goodies in them. We get 50 a day we can visit. They are pretty awesome, but we have no idea how they are summoned in, and would like to know and if they are a permanent feature.

Thank you James

Sassy
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that for new accounts, they will have 2 summoning items to summon Fenrir. And for new servers, all mobs on the map will drop the summoning item which is used to summoning Fenrir. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Soul3ater View Post
    Hey i i try to link my account with my game center and it got me to a new account and now i cant go back to the other one i checked and is still there so can you guys please help me, i created the account yesterday and the issue started today

name is: Soul3ater
    server : 124

Quote Originally Posted by mopa9000 View Post

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. There will be an update to fix the customer support system bug. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James