Thread: Customer support not replying

Hybrid View

Customer support not replying

Hi James,

I reached out to customer support about a glitch I experience in the game regarding gear. According to customer support, the developers have verified this glitch and offered a compensation. I accepted the offer, but have not heard back from the customer support in the last three days - whether they have confirmed my acceptance or that they have relayed my acceptance to the developers to process the compensation. How should I proceed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bryant-1996@hotmail.com View Post
    Hi James,

I reached out to customer support about a glitch I experience in the game regarding gear. According to customer support, the developers have verified this glitch and offered a compensation. I accepted the offer, but have not heard back from the customer support in the last three days - whether they have confirmed my acceptance or that they have relayed my acceptance to the developers to process the compensation. How should I proceed

Thanks
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? And have you received the compensation yet please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James