Thread: Unlinked account

Unlinked account

3 days ago I logged into my account and applied an 8 hour bubble. When I came back 30 minutes later, it would not let me in and every time I tried to switch accounts, it wanted to link my Facebook account to the other account. My account appears to have unlinked from my Facebook account. I have contacted CS and provided the ID number, the new ID number which I have linked to my Facebook account, and multiple proof of purchase items but cannot get anyone to assist. I am now desperate as my alliance is rapidly losing interest in reinforcing me. Please assist.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9FAFCD72-C11C-416F-BC88-505DD43BB5C5.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	1741

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus. View Post
    3 days ago I logged into my account and applied an 8 hour bubble. When I came back 30 minutes later, it would not let me in and every time I tried to switch accounts, it wanted to link my Facebook account to the other account. My account appears to have unlinked from my Facebook account. I have contacted CS and provided the ID number, the new ID number which I have linked to my Facebook account, and multiple proof of purchase items but cannot get anyone to assist. I am now desperate as my alliance is rapidly losing interest in reinforcing me. Please assist.

Dear Liege
    Hi, please tell us the user id you see on your device now, and send a screenshot of one of your most recent receipts via PM. And then we can help retrieve your account. But please make sure that your current id is linked or you will lose it again. By the way, we just applied a 3-day truce agreement for your account. You may ask CS to do the same if you could not get back the account by then yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Pm sent. Please confirm that it was received, and is the information you require. Appreciate the bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus. View Post

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James. It will be near impossible to provide that info. Australian passports are digital and they don’t stamp them. Flights were over 2 years ago and tickets would not be available. As I tried explaining, this account, my wife’s, was created while in China on holidays in 2016/17. My account, the lost Invictus, was created while on holiday with friends in Canada. Both accounts have had multiple purchases since created with most on mine, over $2000, as my wife does not use hers as much. I will be far from happy if I lose my account after spending so much money on it, especially over where they were made. I wasn’t told that when I created them and wasn’t told that when making purchases, so why now. If I cannot secure my account soon, I will probably quit both accounts and see about recovering the funds through Apple and PayPal. Thanks for any help you can provide.