Thread: General recruitment bug

General recruitment bug

Hi people , im Looking for queen Seondeok . I use 160-170k gems but not find . I think thats a bug or glitch .my buddies find with maximum 30-50k one .

Quote Originally Posted by Draq View Post
    Hi people , im Looking for queen Seondeok . I use 160-170k gems but not find . I think thats a bug or glitch .my buddies find with maximum 30-50k one .
    Dear Liege
    The chance of getting a specific generals are the same to all users, and it's hard. That doesn't mean that all user spend the same amount to get a certain general. Your friend might have been trying to get another general as well but he got her. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Okay , and how you explain the other player took 5 X Queen with only 200k gems ? And I find the all other general 5-6x in tavern ?

Quote Originally Posted by Draq View Post
    Okay , and how you explain the other player took 5 X Queen with only 200k gems ? And I find the all other general 5-6x in tavern ?
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that it's still in the normal range and this is how RNG works. If you are not content with it, you could report this issue to Apple and they will contact our agent to let reveal the possibility or chances for each hero. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James