Thread: Raymond

Raymond

This is the guy that needs help with account. L

My account #10776140 is de-linked from my facebook. I got a new device and sent my old device to my son in Alabama. When I tried to access Evony I canít on the new device. When he tried to re-link it with the other device he messed it up somehow. I created a new monarch # 24398063 which is on the same server (12) as my old account. Can you help re-link them? I can private message receipts from iTunes showing my purchase history.

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisLXIX View Post
    My account #10776140 is de-linked from my facebook. I got a new device and sent my old device to my son in Alabama. When I tried to access Evony I canít on the new device. When he tried to re-link it with the other device he messed it up somehow. I created a new monarch # 24398063 which is on the same server (12) as my old account. Can you help re-link them? I can private message receipts from iTunes showing my purchase history.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase by PM as a proof of account ownership and post a comment here when it's sent. And please also give us the new user id number you see on your device now. And our admin will determine if he will help recover your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James