Thread: Locked out of account

Hybrid View

Locked out of account

My account #10776140 is de-linked from my facebook. I got a new device and sent my old device to my son in Alabama. When I tried to access Evony I canít on the new device. When he tried to re-link it with the other device he messed it up somehow. I created a new monarch # 24398063 which is on the same server (12) as my old account. Can you help re-link them? I can private message receipts from iTunes showing my purchase history. I have spent a lot of money building my account and donít want to lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisLXIX View Post
    My account #10776140 is de-linked from my facebook. I got a new device and sent my old device to my son in Alabama. When I tried to access Evony I canít on the new device. When he tried to re-link it with the other device he messed it up somehow. I created a new monarch # 24398063 which is on the same server (12) as my old account. Can you help re-link them? I can private message receipts from iTunes showing my purchase history. I have spent a lot of money building my account and donít want to lose it.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us both your old account's in-game name and the new user id number you have on your device now. And then we can have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James