Thread: Account

Hybrid View

Account

hello, I have a user zapirus in server 120 of lv 20. at one time the game asked to secure my account, I gave security with facebook. I did not know that I had an account saved before, after I did so I can not access that account. I put about 100 euros in that account. how can I recover it? pot face dovada ca contul este al meu cu platile facute din gmail.
    Last edited by Zapirus; 04-19-2019 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapirus View Post
    hello, I have a user zapirus in server 120 of lv 20. at one time the game asked to secure my account, I gave security with facebook. I did not know that I had an account saved before, after I did so I can not access that account. I put about 100 euros in that account. how can I recover it? pot face dovada ca contul este al meu cu platile facute din gmail.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us both your old account's in-game name and the new user id number you have on your device now. And then we can have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi, the new user is Zpiruz server 91 + 80, and the old one is Zapirus server 120. Thank you.

Hi, the new user is Zpiruz server 91 + 80, and the old one is Zapirus server 120. Thank you.
    Dear Liege
    We need the Monarch ID for your new account you have on your device now. which is helpful for us to process your issue much faster. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hello, zapiruz, ID 24409821. Server 120

Dear Liege
    We see that both accounts were not linked. Please link your current account to Google or Apple first. And then PM us one of your recent receipt as the proof of ownership. And then we can re-link and restore your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    We will process your issue as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Your Zapiruz account is now connected to Google. below I attached my payments made by me, one for the old zapirus account and the other for the new account I spell. Thank you.