Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: server war temple glitch

Dear Liege
    Our developer explained that the killed troops should have been wounded which cost more to heal than to revive at that tier. That's why we offer 200 Source of life to you. We can see that you used 760 source of life to revive both your T14 cavalries and catapults, around 350K each. For the troops that you were not able to revive, I will try to ask if we can give you at least part of them. As I said before, healing the troops is more expensive than reviving them at the tier. You could let us know if you have a better solution. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by MAKE U CRY1 View Post
    Attachment 1740
    james attached is the ss which i started conversation with cs in game right after happened on april 5th was the first day of last server wars. i didnt start conversation with you untill almost 2 weeks of getting nowhere with in game customer support
    Dear Liege
    Our developer reviewed your case and agree that we re-send you 200 Source of Life plus 600k tier 14 cavalries which you lost from reviving. And please keep in mind that you would spend the same amount of effort in healing them. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Thanks james finally a resolution. I recieved troops and sol appreciate. But can you have them check only sent 500k t 14 horses not 600k you stated. So 100k short. Thanks again for time help

James any idea if they plan to adjust server wars? Since update came out with temples and throne 24 hrs people with smaller accounts just hide troops and stay at temples for 2 days. They have 0 risk and lose nothing yet gain top rewards. This is really promoting fighters to not bother with server wars. Why risk being taken out and need to spend to get revive stone or heal if a player who loses nothing can get 200k gems?

Thanks james finally a resolution. I recieved troops and sol appreciate. But can you have them check only sent 500k t 14 horses not 600k you stated. So 100k short. Thanks again for time help
    Dear Liege
    Hi, yes. We can only modify the number for up to 2M, it was 80k less to be exactly and we would like to convert them to a lower tier horses or another troops with the same tier. Would it work for you if we send 80K tier swordsmen or archers to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James any idea if they plan to adjust server wars? Since update came out with temples and throne 24 hrs people with smaller accounts just hide troops and stay at temples for 2 days. They have 0 risk and lose nothing yet gain top rewards. This is really promoting fighters to not bother with server wars. Why risk being taken out and need to spend to get revive stone or heal if a player who loses nothing can get 200k gems?
    Dear Liege
    This is a good suggestion and question. We will forward this feedback to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that they will evaluate the situation and look for a good solution. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Archers would be fine James and thanks for help and looking into server war issue

Archers would be fine James and thanks for help and looking into server war issue
    Dear Liege
    We just added 80K archers to your account. And our developer told us that they will look for a solution. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James