Thread: Glitch with Holy Place

Glitch with Holy Place

Since this roll out has happened I have not been able to clear my holy place. It has been recalling troops in double digit amounts. Before I realized that this was happening I engaged in pvp battles and lost troops that would have been converted to to deserters and souls. We make decisions based on features working correctly. I have tried to work with the CS in game. It has been two weeks since the roll out happened and they just responded today with 200 horns for this. It is unacceptable I play evony and gladly pay to do it. The troops count lose due to this faulty feature has cost me 150k t13 archers, 75k cavs and 90k t12 archers. These are the higher tier troops lost. That is more than 1.5 billion in wood rss. I should not have to stop playing every time a rollout happens because the features rolled out do not work and then wait 2 weeks for a response. Please help with this issue

Quote Originally Posted by pineda.ernesto@gmail.com View Post
    Since this roll out has happened I have not been able to clear my holy place. It has been recalling troops in double digit amounts. Before I realized that this was happening I engaged in pvp battles and lost troops that would have been converted to to deserters and souls. We make decisions based on features working correctly. I have tried to work with the CS in game. It has been two weeks since the roll out happened and they just responded today with 200 horns for this. It is unacceptable I play evony and gladly pay to do it. The troops count lose due to this faulty feature has cost me 150k t13 archers, 75k cavs and 90k t12 archers. These are the higher tier troops lost. That is more than 1.5 billion in wood rss. I should not have to stop playing every time a rollout happens because the features rolled out do not work and then wait 2 weeks for a response. Please help with this issue
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your user id and the date it happened so that we could try to locate the log and see what went wrong. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

User id and date

16382196. day of the roll out.

please review the customer service communication on the account. Typing the detailed issues again will just infuriate me more. I have been playing and spending money on this game for two years.

I have posted a negative 1 star review in the apple App Store. I have messaged apple directly regarding what seems to be bait and switch policies with your features. And will no longer spend money on this game. I am disappointed with the lack of response and ownership of glitchy features.

You guys rolled out a patch for this very issue and did not compensate me for the bug with the holy place. Seriously!?! I donít understand. Have been playing for two years and have gladly paid to play. When you have an issue that causes troop loss customer service disappears.

It does not sound like a glitch. Sounds like your religion was wiped out - it happens. You need to pump out your apostles and inquisitors fast in this game to protect your cities from this happening.

Spain will always hate you until one of the following happens:

1 - You wipe them out.

2 - You start a war with them and then they cede that city to you so it is not classed as "occupied" or "theirs" anymore.

Good luck!