Thread: Issues with holy place

Issues with holy place

I have been mailing cs for more than a week. The holy place is not recalling troops correctly. With that happening I was not able to clear it. I lost quite a bit of troops. It has been more than seven days and no response. I have made it clear to cs that the bug fix is not a concern to me. It is the issue that I made decisions based on the update and followed the prescribed method and this just does not work.

I am loyal paying customer that just wants this to work and get my troop count back. If we are not to engage in pvp after updates, what is the point of upgrade.

I look forward to your quick response.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pineda.ernesto@gmail.com View Post
    I have been mailing cs for more than a week. The holy place is not recalling troops correctly. With that happening I was not able to clear it. I lost quite a bit of troops. It has been more than seven days and no response. I have made it clear to cs that the bug fix is not a concern to me. It is the issue that I made decisions based on the update and followed the prescribed method and this just does not work.

I am loyal paying customer that just wants this to work and get my troop count back. If we are not to engage in pvp after updates, what is the point of upgrade.

I look forward to your quick response.

Thank you
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? And please also tell us a date and time to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by pineda.ernesto@gmail.com View Post
    Were you able to look into this?
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the late response, please tell us your user id number and a time to check. And please also tell us a specific troop type and tier so that we could locate the part of log much faster. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James