Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Glitch caused me to lose a lot of troops

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Glitch caused me to lose a lot of troops

    Hello so I play evony the kings return and over the past weekend we had our server wars the game had a terrible error causing me to get hit while having a bubble up but the attack still landed my id number is 16439764 for server 63 account name jobby i also have screenshots regarding the time stamps left on my truce agreement and the attack report causing me to lose over 2.7m troops from a much larger player please look into this because in game support is not making a conscious effort on time management response sincerely, a paying customer

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_164318164515769.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	1729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_1173255276179061.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	1730
    Last edited by Jobby; 04-08-2019 at 05:22 PM. Reason: adding images

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobby View Post
    Hello so I play evony the kings return and over the past weekend we had our server wars the game had a terrible error causing me to get hit while having a bubble up but the attack still landed my id number is 16439764 for server 63 account name jobby i also have screenshots regarding the time stamps left on my truce agreement and the attack report causing me to lose over 2.7m troops from a much larger player please look into this because in game support is not making a conscious effort on time management response sincerely, a paying customer

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_164318164515769.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	1729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_1173255276179061.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	1730
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will return the troops soon. And for the lower tiers troops, we will convert them into your top tiers troops. Hope that it would work for you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    Thank you james but im curious on my heal i still have over 50 days left on the heal from the hit can those also be reimbursed if not what about source of lives for my remaining dead?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobby View Post
    Thank you james but im curious on my heal i still have over 50 days left on the heal from the hit can those also be reimbursed if not what about source of lives for my remaining dead?
    Dear Liege
    We re-sent the amount of troops killed to you. If it was a server to server match. We should have sent you Source of Life. You could dismiss the troops that are waiting for reviving or healing. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  5. #5
    It was indeed a server versus server and I recieved no source of lives yet

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobby View Post
    It was indeed a server versus server and I recieved no source of lives yet
    Dear Liege
    We resent the troops to you but we convert all lower level troops into your high level ones. So we will not send the source of life again. You may just dismiss the troops that a waiting for being revived. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  7. #7
    Okay on that basis what about the 300k gems i had to spend on source of lives from that glitch through my bubble and the 150 days of speeds i had to use on the heal if that error hadn't occured I wouldn't have had to spend all that

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobby View Post
    Okay on that basis what about the 300k gems i had to spend on source of lives from that glitch through my bubble and the 150 days of speeds i had to use on the heal if that error hadn't occured I wouldn't have had to spend all that
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry. You didn't have to use any Gems for reviving your troops. The troops killed had all been re-sent to you. And the troops you revived will just be added to your current amount. So if you used any of the source of lifes, you just got extra troops. I apologize that I missed your wounded troops. We can resend the speedups and resources to you. Are all your wounded troops healed now please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  9. #9
    Have you gotten a chance to look into the resources and speeds yet James?

  10. #10
    I had spent the source of lives before anyone sent my troops back and before i had gotten any response when the attack happened i hadnt noticed right away so i began spending the gems for the revives before i had put in the message to customer support and yes the resources and speeds being sent back would be extremely useful

  11. #11
    It cost me about 200m iron 100m food and 150m wood the speeds worth was 150 days and some odd hours and I understand that it can be busy in this line of work

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •