Thread: Facebook Disconnected

Hybrid View

Facebook Disconnected

Hello,

My account was disconnected from my facebook page. My monarch ID is 16369336. I created a new account for it to be linked to, it is 24284270. I have a receipt from a purchase made on 3/8/2019 and will send in a private message. Please help as soon as possible.

Thank you,
    Death
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190314-114157_Evony.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	1720   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190314-114152_Evony.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	1721  

Hello, I have not heard anything. Please reply, I would like to be back into my account by SVS in a little over two days, and I am not able to participate in the current event.

**BUMP**

Customer support please advise asap

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Hello,

My account was disconnected from my facebook page. My monarch ID is 16369336. I created a new account for it to be linked to, it is 24284270. I have a receipt from a purchase made on 3/8/2019 and will send in a private message. Please help as soon as possible.

Thank you,
    Death
    Dear Liege
    We can see that it's still bound to facebook 113677449793686. If you are using iOS devices, please try clear your safari's cookies which might help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

That Facebook account does not work. I need it to be disconnected and re-linked to the original Facebook account. The account was created as a practical joke and it was inadvertently linked to my Evony app. Please help me. I have already been zeroed, but it is SVS and if I get in I can at least revive my troops. Like I said I can provide the proof the account belongs to me, including the information to the original facebook page.

This has been resolved with facebook.