Thread: 33walls cancelled

33walls cancelled

Hi Jame I need some help with developers... late last week I started to build walls 33 and t cost me around 1 billion per resource and about 300 odd days to complete... after about a week my keep upgrade got cancelled with around 100days left.. packs was bought during that time but support will only offer 250 million ... it cost 1bill per sersource to build so Iíve lost all resource and over 200 days speed ... while I waited for support my food also gone ... this isnít fair .. Iíve done nothing wrong and support wonít give me back what I lost and speed used ... how is it fair when packs was bought and used but now walls are gone and resource too plus speed. Please look into it sever 8 and Iíd is 10470179

Quote Originally Posted by Wasnítme View Post
    Hi Jame I need some help with developers... late last week I started to build walls 33 and t cost me around 1 billion per resource and about 300 odd days to complete... after about a week my keep upgrade got cancelled with around 100days left.. packs was bought during that time but support will only offer 250 million ... it cost 1bill per sersource to build so Iíve lost all resource and over 200 days speed ... while I waited for support my food also gone ... this isnít fair .. Iíve done nothing wrong and support wonít give me back what I lost and speed used ... how is it fair when packs was bought and used but now walls are gone and resource too plus speed. Please look into it sever 8 and Iíd is 10470179
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that the decision from our in-game support is final. We cannot send more in this situation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

So why wont speed used on wall get replaced ? I didnít cancel walls all I did was spin the wheel and when I return to main screen my walls was no longer building.. I bought pack and used many speed up to reduce to the wall time only for your system to cancel my wall without any reason yet you wonít return the speed up Iíve used it resource I lost. So you sold packs with speed up and than cancel a building and wonít return what was taken away unfairly? How is this fair ? You spend money on a game and the game just steals from players and wonít return what they took unfairly ? How can ppl continue to play a game and trust in you when you rip and steal off your customers? Up to you I guess Iíve got no choice but to speak with iTunes and ask them to refund me considering you guys wonít do what is right... you cancel my walls, I lose 50% of the resources (500mill each ) and wasted 200days of speed on a wall that you guys canceled and you will only offer me 250mil of each resource ... how you feel that is right and fair is beyond me... hope every player see this... you ban and suspended players who cheat but what the difference to what happen to me ? You just did the same thing and cancel and stole off a player unfairly

Let other players judge for them selves and let me tell all what happen...
    walls 33 was upgrading cost of upgrade 1 billion per resource and about 300 day build time. 33 walls was undergoing construction for about a week the remaining build time was around 110 days or so. Now while I was spinning the wheel (27k in coins ) I return back to main screen only to find walls was cancelled and I had heaps of food, cos you lose 50% of resources when u cancel a upgrade. I never cancelled and support knows I didnít they apologise and contacted developers to check. After waiting for about 6 days (2 to get a reply and than another 2 for developers to reply and 1 close ticket ) they decide to offer me 250 mill of each resource that it... but I lost over 500mill of each and troops continue to eat the food while I waited and the speed ups used on the walls and packs bought... 250mill of each was a final offer form them and they wonít return any speed used on a wall that they canceled or system glitch which they didnít say but was apologetic about it happening. I have ss of all of this as proof. All I wanted was walls 33 to be back up and completed if they wanted to compensate me or just return what Eva I used and lost on the wall. This is a fair request isnít it? Who would cancel a build when over 200days was reduced on the timer ? No one .... so from a fault of the game , glitch or done intentionally by them they wonít do what is right and replace it. Developers get upset and introduce things to stop ppl from cheating but when they cheat and rip you off itís all ok. How fair is this. Suggest you reconsider and do what is fair. Maybe this is a good thing and make me quit playing a game that canít and never will be fair or balance considering the developers them selfís canít do the right thing. No reason to continue to play and spend on the game that just robs their own players and steal from them unfairly.