Thread: Account support

Account support

Hello, I have 2 accounts on Evony Kings Return. Recently I take a 2 month break from the game, but now I Return. I believe that somebody may have my Facebook detail for another game called 8 ball pool, but I do not want to risk them having access to my accounts. Attached is 2 order receipts, I have purchased a 4.99 on both accounts to prove ownership.

I ask kindly that you remove any stored saves of my accounts on devices, just in case they’re saved by someone. I think you call this purging. The only device my accounts should be accessible via is iPad Air 2 and Samsung Galaxy S9.

Thank you.

ID: 14913751
    ID: 15111131

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Hello, I have 2 accounts on Evony Kings Return. Recently I take a 2 month break from the game, but now I Return. I believe that somebody may have my Facebook detail for another game called 8 ball pool, but I do not want to risk them having access to my accounts. Attached is 2 order receipts, I have purchased a 4.99 on both accounts to prove ownership.

I ask kindly that you remove any stored saves of my accounts on devices, just in case they’re saved by someone. I think you call this purging. The only device my accounts should be accessible via is iPad Air 2 and Samsung Galaxy S9.

Thank you.

Hello my friend I have had the same problem if you change the Facebook logins for both accounts it will make it so they have no access to your accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

Thank you.

Dear Liege
    We can see that both accounts have been playing for a long time that we could not do anything to change the linked account. You could tell us the current id you see on your device now. We could remove the login information for that account so that you can log back in your account again. And then please change your facebook's password and pick a screenshot of your account which can proof that you have access now. And then we can remove the logins for your main account so that others will not be able to login that account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James