Thread: Intentional indifference

Intentional indifference

Why is your company ignoring my request for help regarding unauthorized account access. I,have been,in contact with both google and amazon and they are now following this forum and my almosy daily phone calls. They assure me that the google fair play policies protect me and guide the developer to act in,a fair equal and unbiased way.

Yet your company refuses to give me back what was destroyed in the breach but gives others full compensation for the same issue..and still others only troops...

I formally request All the troops dismissed and,generals dismissed. Further I request a refund of purchases made in the last 30 days as is allowed,in the terms of service. The refund will allow me to replace what was used and destroyed.

Google has excalated this to,a,red level complaint and amazin is prepared to take,further action,as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahlake@gmail.com View Post
    Why is your company ignoring my request for help regarding unauthorized account access. I,have been,in contact with both google and amazon and they are now following this forum and my almosy daily phone calls. They assure me that the google fair play policies protect me and guide the developer to act in,a fair equal and unbiased way.

Yet your company refuses to give me back what was destroyed in the breach but gives others full compensation for the same issue..and still others only troops...

I formally request All the troops dismissed and,generals dismissed. Further I request a refund of purchases made in the last 30 days as is allowed,in the terms of service. The refund will allow me to replace what was used and destroyed.

Google has excalated this to,a,red level complaint and amazin is prepared to take,further action,as well.
    Dear Liege
    I am so sorry that I cannot help further on your problem. If you also had any Epic generals that were removed, please list the generals or tell us a date to check and recover those generals for you. Other than that, we could not do anything. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I want to say, I do,not appreciate being lied to. I,finally got in touch with real in,game support and my cs agent gave me back all my troops generals and some resources.

Why did i have to wait and,fight for weeks if,this can be done ?

I respect you James and we have interacted well over the past few years. Please keep your integrity and dont lie for,them,if and when they ask you to.

The truth is the,developer can and will take care of 90% of,the issues once yoh get through the initial 3 or 4 cs agents you deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahlake@gmail.com View Post
    I want to say, I do,not appreciate being lied to. I,finally got in touch with real in,game support and my cs agent gave me back all my troops generals and some resources.

Why did i have to wait and,fight for weeks if,this can be done ?

I respect you James and we have interacted well over the past few years. Please keep your integrity and dont lie for,them,if and when they ask you to.

The truth is the,developer can and will take care of 90% of,the issues once yoh get through the initial 3 or 4 cs agents you deal with.
    Dear Liege
    I am glad to hear that your problem was resolved. And I am sorry that I didn't do much to help after my request got declined. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James