Thread: Crypto age

Hybrid View

Crypto age

The cs is broken in crypto age. Well lots of things are broken in crypto. We would just like someone to respond to us. The game crashes each time the cs button is pushed. We are having issues with purchasing gems and tickets. You would think that top games would want us to be able to spend our money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabelle View Post
    The cs is broken in crypto age. Well lots of things are broken in crypto. We would just like someone to respond to us. The game crashes each time the cs button is pushed. We are having issues with purchasing gems and tickets. You would think that top games would want us to be able to spend our money.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Iím having trouble as well purchasing packs, I did everything that they told me to do but nothing works

Quote Originally Posted by WICK3DN3SS View Post
    I’m having trouble as well purchasing packs, I did everything that they told me to do but nothing works

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us which platform you use to play Crypto Age please? iOS, Android or web broswer? And please also tell us your user id number and the package name which you wanted to buy. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James