Thread: Account has been breached.

Account has been breached.

My ID is 15230615. Someone in Yassi, Romania logged into my Facebook account and stole access to my account. This person has done a lot of damage. They dismissed my level 31, fully cultivated Trajan. They messed up the refines on my ares sword. They wasted 11k 1 hour basic speeds ups, as well as at least 1k 3 hour speeds ups, along with many construction speed ups. The upgrade my archer camps and started producing tier 13 archers. They wasted gold on enhancing old kings gear. They wasted at least 550k gems. They used 400 mil gold. Along with at least 1.5 bil of each resource. I was able to kick them out long enough today to transfer my subordinate cities to some friends. One of the subs was stolen by someone who hates me. I will not get that one back. After the person found out, they dismissed all of my troops, and my trajan. I kicked him out before he was able to dismiss anyone else, but he has been trying to get on. I'm sure he will dismiss more generals while I am posting this. He has used my account to try to steal other accounts as well. Mailing people to buy or trade accounts. I contacted in game customer support and they sent me a basic reply saying it's my responsibility to secure my account and they aren't going to do anything. Please send this to Stanley. My account was breached on the 27th. I really need my account to be rolled back to noon of February 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMo View Post
    My ID is 15230615. Someone in Yassi, Romania logged into my Facebook account and stole access to my account. This person has done a lot of damage. They dismissed my level 31, fully cultivated Trajan. They messed up the refines on my ares sword. They wasted 11k 1 hour basic speeds ups, as well as at least 1k 3 hour speeds ups, along with many construction speed ups. The upgrade my archer camps and started producing tier 13 archers. They wasted gold on enhancing old kings gear. They wasted at least 550k gems. They used 400 mil gold. Along with at least 1.5 bil of each resource. I was able to kick them out long enough today to transfer my subordinate cities to some friends. One of the subs was stolen by someone who hates me. I will not get that one back. After the person found out, they dismissed all of my troops, and my trajan. I kicked him out before he was able to dismiss anyone else, but he has been trying to get on. I'm sure he will dismiss more generals while I am posting this. He has used my account to try to steal other accounts as well. Mailing people to buy or trade accounts. I contacted in game customer support and they sent me a basic reply saying it's my responsibility to secure my account and they aren't going to do anything. Please send this to Stanley. My account was breached on the 27th. I really need my account to be rolled back to noon of February 27th.
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry to hear that your account was hacked. Please contact our in-game support to deal with this kind of problems because we need some personal information to confirm the ownership. And we've neutralized all login from all devices. Please change your facebook password as soon as possible. We will not take much responsibility on account hacking now because it's not our product's defect or bug. I am only able to request for a general recovery or in some case, troops recovery. And please don't ever share your login information to a third party. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James