Thread: Sub walls not repairing

Sub walls not repairing

Good morning,

On Sunday I missed my shield timer and my shield dropped. It was only down for a couple of minutes, but long enough for someone to hit me and someone else to try and start taking one of my subs. I logged in and shielded, the sub attacker had only gotten 3 hits on my sub prior to me shielding. I started the repair process on my sub walls immediately. On Monday they weren't completely healed, they still had a bit to go, and now, as of today, Thursday the 28th, they still have that same bit to go. I have hit repair walls on that sub I don't know how many times. As soon as I log out then log back in, it goes back to being damaged again. I have tried dropping the sub and picking it back up, but still shows damaged, with the same timer 11:29. I've Uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, and still shows damaged, still let's me repair it, and then goes right back to being damaged. I'm including screen shots with time stamps showing that it shows damaged, that I've repaired, and it goes right back to being damaged. Can you please fix my sub?

http://imgur.com/a/WxIvVo3

Thank you
    Sassy

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    Good morning,

On Sunday I missed my shield timer and my shield dropped. It was only down for a couple of minutes, but long enough for someone to hit me and someone else to try and start taking one of my subs. I logged in and shielded, the sub attacker had only gotten 3 hits on my sub prior to me shielding. I started the repair process on my sub walls immediately. On Monday they weren't completely healed, they still had a bit to go, and now, as of today, Thursday the 28th, they still have that same bit to go. I have hit repair walls on that sub I don't know how many times. As soon as I log out then log back in, it goes back to being damaged again. I have tried dropping the sub and picking it back up, but still shows damaged, with the same timer 11:29. I've Uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, and still shows damaged, still let's me repair it, and then goes right back to being damaged. I'm including screen shots with time stamps showing that it shows damaged, that I've repaired, and it goes right back to being damaged. Can you please fix my sub?

http://imgur.com/a/WxIvVo3

Thank you
    Sassy
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the late response. Does the problem persist please? We will ask our developer for a further check and we may need to login your account again but just don't be panic. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James,

No problem, it was the weekend, so wasn't expecting a response till today anyway.

Yes the problem still persists. I just went and repaired again, restarted and it's back to being damaged again. And now I know when that happens, that they are logging in lol.

Thank you for all your help James,
    Sassy

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    Hi James,

No problem, it was the weekend, so wasn't expecting a response till today anyway.

Yes the problem still persists. I just went and repaired again, restarted and it's back to being damaged again. And now I know when that happens, that they are logging in lol.

Thank you for all your help James,
    Sassy
    Dear Liege
    Our developer confirmed that it's a display bug. It's already 100% indeed. It will be fixed in the next App Store update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James