Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Account has been hacked

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Account has been hacked

    I am ID 23805981. My account was hacked on 2/24/19 by whom I believe is the owner of ID 14028498. He got into my account and teleported me, dropped my bubble, and wiped me out. I had over a million troops and traps dismissed, all my generals were dismissed, 18 generals of which were all purple or yellow with 7 historic generals. My sub cities were abandoned. All resource fields were demolished. Over 100000 gems and millions of resources boxes opened. I am mainly concerned with getting my generals, troops and sub cities back. I have spent several hundred dollars on this game and would like to continue to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Bird Seed ID 23805981

  2. #2
    Well I know you will need screen shots of things you had and you will need to get a receipt of everything u purchased from Google or iphone

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1968 View Post
    I am ID 23805981. My account was hacked on 2/24/19 by whom I believe is the owner of ID 14028498. He got into my account and teleported me, dropped my bubble, and wiped me out. I had over a million troops and traps dismissed, all my generals were dismissed, 18 generals of which were all purple or yellow with 7 historic generals. My sub cities were abandoned. All resource fields were demolished. Over 100000 gems and millions of resources boxes opened. I am mainly concerned with getting my generals, troops and sub cities back. I have spent several hundred dollars on this game and would like to continue to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Bird Seed ID 23805981
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry to hear that. But we are so sorry that we might be only to recover your generals. Because unless you share your account information with a third party, no one will be able to login your account. You could list your generals and then I will submit them to our admin and developers for review. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  4. #4
    James, thank you for your response. Here is a list of my historic generals: Alexander the Great, Richard the Lionheart, Flavius Aetius, Minamoto no Yoshitsune, Miyamoto Musashi, Zhuge Liang, Spartacus, Li Jing, Xiang Yu, Ivan IV. I had a purple Natasha and a purple Alice. I had several more generic purple and yellows that I can't remember their names. Thank you in advance.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1968 View Post
    James, thank you for your response. Here is a list of my historic generals: Alexander the Great, Richard the Lionheart, Flavius Aetius, Minamoto no Yoshitsune, Miyamoto Musashi, Zhuge Liang, Spartacus, Li Jing, Xiang Yu, Ivan IV. I had a purple Natasha and a purple Alice. I had several more generic purple and yellows that I can't remember their names. Thank you in advance.
    Dear Liege
    We reported your case to our admin. He said that you got 100 Million gold from dismissing the generals. Please contact us again when you have 100 Million gold again. And then we can re-send you the epic generals.

    Best Regards
    James

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We reported your case to our admin. He said that you got 100 Million gold from dismissing the generals. Please contact us again when you have 100 Million gold again. And then we can re-send you the epic generals.

    Best Regards
    James
    I have the 100 million gold now. Thanks

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1968 View Post
    I have the 100 million gold now. Thanks
    Dear Liege
    Hi, please keep the gold above 100 Million. Our admin who's in charge of this issue will help once he/she comes to office. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  8. #8
    Thank you for the historic yellow generals. Why can't I have my purple historics back?

  9. #9
    At least Spatacus. He is the first general everyone gets.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1968 View Post
    At least Spatacus. He is the first general everyone gets.
    Dear Liege
    We have recovered the lost epic generals for you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  11. #11
    Buna sant utilizatorul contului cu id :16473838 de pe server 64 se poate va rog ca dezvoltatori sa rezolve problema mea?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kufos View Post
    Buna sant utilizatorul contului cu id :16473838 de pe server 64 se poate va rog ca dezvoltatori sa rezolve problema mea?
    Dear Liege
    Please start a new thread and tell us your problem so that we can help. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  13. #13
    Domnilor dezvoltatori ati resetat contul meu de 147m putere ,toti generalii mei, toate teleporturile ,toate baloanele, gemele,si dupa o saptamana primesc inapoi generalii fara echipament si spuneti ca va pare rau .Rusine domnilor dezvoltatori santeti niste hoti in loc sa ajutati un jucator voi il distrugeti si il furati.Multumesc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •