Thread: Something wierd going on

Hybrid View

Something wierd going on

A couple of weeks ago I got logged out of my account with the warning 'you've been logged out of your account because someone has signed into your account from a different device. Please make sure your account is secure'. I closed the game and restarted it, and i was logged into an already made level 1 account, not my account! I closed the game and restarted it, and it logged me back into my account. Then when I woke up in the morning, I had the same message again on my phone, but this time it logged me back into my account.

I asked the 2 people that I have trusted access to my info in case anything happens to me, and they said that neither one of them has logged in. They would only log in on case of an emergency.
    I was going to change my password, but I ended up forgetting to do so.

Fast forward to tonight. I was logged out again with the same message, and logged back into the level one account. I closed the game, and restarted, and it logged me back into the same level 1 account. Then when I was getting screen shots of info on that account, I got the message again and it logged me back into my account. I then went to my Gmail account and changed my password. I went to log back in, and it immediately took me to the level 1 account! I closed and restarted and still logged into the level one account. I checked account info and it showed my account info linked to that account, same as last time. Then right after I got that screen shot it logged me back out again and then it logged me back into my account.

What is going on? Why is this happening? It's scaring me because I've put a lot of work and money into my account and I don't want to lose it over a glitch. Help me please. I am including a link to the screen shots from the level 1 account and my account.

Thank you,
    Sassy

http://imgur.com/a/GNyghFw

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I got logged out of my account with the warning 'you've been logged out of your account because someone has signed into your account from a different device. Please make sure your account is secure'. I closed the game and restarted it, and i was logged into an already made level 1 account, not my account! I closed the game and restarted it, and it logged me back into my account. Then when I woke up in the morning, I had the same message again on my phone, but this time it logged me back into my account.

I asked the 2 people that I have trusted access to my info in case anything happens to me, and they said that neither one of them has logged in. They would only log in on case of an emergency.
    I was going to change my password, but I ended up forgetting to do so.

Fast forward to tonight. I was logged out again with the same message, and logged back into the level one account. I closed the game, and restarted, and it logged me back into the same level 1 account. Then when I was getting screen shots of info on that account, I got the message again and it logged me back into my account. I then went to my Gmail account and changed my password. I went to log back in, and it immediately took me to the level 1 account! I closed and restarted and still logged into the level one account. I checked account info and it showed my account info linked to that account, same as last time. Then right after I got that screen shot it logged me back out again and then it logged me back into my account.

What is going on? Why is this happening? It's scaring me because I've put a lot of work and money into my account and I don't want to lose it over a glitch. Help me please. I am including a link to the screen shots from the level 1 account and my account.

Thank you,
    Sassy

http://imgur.com/a/GNyghFw
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developer just logged in your account to confirm the chat bubble bug from our development game device. If you still concern it, please change your facebook/google or apple account password. And we will remove all login information for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

OK, thank you for letting me know. I was freaking out. Can you maybe suggest to them that next time they send a message either prior or after to let players know about this, to prevent freaking out? Lol

Thank you James for your hard work!
    Sassy

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    OK, thank you for letting me know. I was freaking out. Can you maybe suggest to them that next time they send a message either prior or after to let players know about this, to prevent freaking out? Lol

Thank you James for your hard work!
    Sassy
    Dear Liege
    Sorry about that, we will send out a message or email first next time we want to login an account which the user provided when he reported a bug. And we only login player accounts in this situation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James