Thread: My account was hacked

My account was hacked

Hello support, my account was hacked Thursday 21st February, and since then Iíve been trying to contact you so you can remove their access before they destroy my account. But as it was near the weekend you have been unresponsive and presumably will not reply now till Monday regardless. I recorded footage of my account as a sort of backup during the situation as I know some things canít be saved of lost, so I truly hope with all the information Iíve provided, you can review the IP address/ Device ID logs of my account, see it being hacked by a Romanian person and see the damage theyíve done to my VIP 18 Account.

Vip bloody 18, I am a big investor in evony so expect to be assisted in return my accounts status back to original. I have lost all my troops, traps, gems, gold, resources, resource items, multiple other items. All of which I have recorded back up footage of (except troops and traps), although you can check this via your account logs from Wednesday 20th February.

Here I provide 2 YouTube video links, one shows the account before they destroyed, and one shows the aftermath.

Before - https://youtu.be/YJICyjjsgJQ
    After - https://youtu.be/Bww4M-PAsU0

Please assist in returning my account back to normal and purging the devices that have recently gained access to it via the hacking. I can provide you all information needed, such as receipts to prove identity. Just please fix and purge access to my account.

Account ID: 11362877
    Name: (Originally) Darth Sorrow | (Hackers Renamed too) D A M U L

Quote Originally Posted by kallumrai@outlook.com View Post
    Hello support, my account was hacked Thursday 21st February, and since then Iíve been trying to contact you so you can remove their access before they destroy my account. But as it was near the weekend you have been unresponsive and presumably will not reply now till Monday regardless. I recorded footage of my account as a sort of backup during the situation as I know some things canít be saved of lost, so I truly hope with all the information Iíve provided, you can review the IP address/ Device ID logs of my account, see it being hacked by a Romanian person and see the damage theyíve done to my VIP 18 Account.

Vip bloody 18, I am a big investor in evony so expect to be assisted in return my accounts status back to original. I have lost all my troops, traps, gems, gold, resources, resource items, multiple other items. All of which I have recorded back up footage of (except troops and traps), although you can check this via your account logs from Wednesday 20th February.

Here I provide 2 YouTube video links, one shows the account before they destroyed, and one shows the aftermath.

Before - https://youtu.be/YJICyjjsgJQ
    After - https://youtu.be/Bww4M-PAsU0

Please assist in returning my account back to normal and purging the devices that have recently gained access to it via the hacking. I can provide you all information needed, such as receipts to prove identity. Just please fix and purge access to my account.

Account ID: 11362877
    Name: (Originally) Darth Sorrow | (Hackers Renamed too) D A M U L
    Dear Liege
    Are you Jeremiahlake@gmail.com please? If you sent in-game support email to our representatives. One of them will help recover your account. And please let me know if you need further help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I’m his friend, I helped create the initial thread as I’m a better typer. However, he has now created his own thread in which you’ve replied back and forth too today.

Please assist in restoring his troops, to assist in his case, I can assure you he did not give his account details to anyone. His account was hacked in ways that are malicious and he deserves his troops back primarily, then an adequate 50% resources return. All in which I have recorded footage of what he owned prior to hacked destroying it, in which I shared links to above,