Thread: Rescue did not activate

Rescue did not activate

I participated in a rally a few weeks ago on Server 33+15 and noticeably my rescue talents did not activate. my % death to wounded was way off. Iíve emailed customer support but they seem to have less knowledge of the game then members. I lost about 50% more to death then I should have. this was a few weeks ago too when rallies were messing up left and right, we had people start rallies and send with a full crew and only 1 or 2 show up. there were obvious issues, and Iíve gotten no help regarding this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico714 View Post
    I participated in a rally a few weeks ago on Server 33+15 and noticeably my rescue talents did not activate. my % death to wounded was way off. Iíve emailed customer support but they seem to have less knowledge of the game then members. I lost about 50% more to death then I should have. this was a few weeks ago too when rallies were messing up left and right, we had people start rallies and send with a full crew and only 1 or 2 show up. there were obvious issues, and Iíve gotten no help regarding this.
    Dear Liege
    The current death to wounded algorithm is working this way and it's the same for all players. And our developer said that we will employ a more user friendly algorithm which is closer to what players expect. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James