Thread: Android 9.0

Android 9.0

Hi all,
    I was just wondering if anyone else has issues since upgrading their phone to Android Pie (9.0)?

My friend has an LG G7 and I have a Samsung S9 and we both have the same problem since we upgraded to the latest android, where the emoji and attachment buttons in the game keyboard just close the keyboard down and the overall graphics themselves are larger than they were before.

CS are not willing to test this and blame it on Samsung and LG. So I just wanted to see if it's really just the two of us with the problem.

Thanks guys and gals

My phone did the update last night and I'm unable to add screen shots, battle reports via the plus key in game

Quote Originally Posted by Ninski View Post
    Hi all,
    I was just wondering if anyone else has issues since upgrading their phone to Android Pie (9.0)?

My friend has an LG G7 and I have a Samsung S9 and we both have the same problem since we upgraded to the latest android, where the emoji and attachment buttons in the game keyboard just close the keyboard down and the overall graphics themselves are larger than they were before.

CS are not willing to test this and blame it on Samsung and LG. So I just wanted to see if it's really just the two of us with the problem.

Thanks guys and gals
    Dear Liege
    Please try to capture a screenshot or capture a photo so that we will know what the problem exactly is. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James