Thread: Illegal Trading

Illegal Trading

Is it considered illegal trading if iíve decided that my server has upset me and iím doing to give points to the other server by intentionally put troops on tiles and letting them get hit or intentionally attacking a keep knowing i will loss the battle?

I am provided no compensation for this...and only obtain what points i get from my troops wounding whomever clears the tile? In other words i only have defense lost and/or attack lost reports.

I may make it known in svs chat that i intend on assisting the other server in winning due to my own servers harassment and poor treatment of myself and others.

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar View Post
    Is it considered illegal trading if iíve decided that my server has upset me and iím doing to give points to the other server by intentionally put troops on tiles and letting them get hit or intentionally attacking a keep knowing i will loss the battle?

I am provided no compensation for this...and only obtain what points i get from my troops wounding whomever clears the tile? In other words i only have defense lost and/or attack lost reports.

I may make it known in svs chat that i intend on assisting the other server in winning due to my own servers harassment and poor treatment of myself and others.
    Dear Liege
    There's no clear rules for this specific issue. But it depends on how many accounts are involved for a certain kind of user activity patterns. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James