Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: HELP!! Gathering issues!!

  1. #1

    HELP!! Gathering issues!!

    Gotten 2 messages now after gathering at alliance tile that i have reached gathering limits. Thats impossible at this point with 100B limit. Cs gave me bullshit response about looking into it and then possibly sending message to developer's. As if im lying about this when i got ss to prove i havent reached limit and the message along with not receiving rss.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTRESS⚔ View Post
    Gotten 2 messages now after gathering at alliance tile that i have reached gathering limits. Thats impossible at this point with 100B limit. Cs gave me bullshit response about looking into it and then possibly sending message to developer's. As if im lying about this when i got ss to prove i havent reached limit and the message along with not receiving rss.
    Dear Liege
    Do you mean it's a bug or do you mean that the feature got nerfed badly please? If you think that it's a bug, please tell us how it was working before. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    James,
    I mean that i began to collect resourses at the alliance tile and when i pulled back my troops on 2 separate times the report told me i couldn't keep the rss because i had reached the maximum amount of rss i can gather. Both times that was impossible. Im trying to figure out how to get the rss i gathered but wasnt given, back???

  4. #4
    I have the same problem, please help.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTRESS⚔ View Post
    James,
    I mean that i began to collect resourses at the alliance tile and when i pulled back my troops on 2 separate times the report told me i couldn't keep the rss because i had reached the maximum amount of rss i can gather. Both times that was impossible. Im trying to figure out how to get the rss i gathered but wasnt given, back???
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your current Warehouse level and your current rss capacity for us to check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianPlay View Post
    I have the same problem, please help.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user ID, Warehouse level and current capacity to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  7. #7
    My warehouse is at level 30. With the capacity to hold 100B resources. And i never collected more then 45m in wood before i actually used it today. So i am back to full capacity again

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTRESS⚔ View Post
    My warehouse is at level 30. With the capacity to hold 100B resources. And i never collected more then 45m in wood before i actually used it today. So i am back to full capacity again
    Dear Liege
    Hi Huntress, thank you for providing the information. Actually I wanted to know if the overall resources exceeded your capacity after collecting rss from an Alliance tile. So I wanted to know the rss amount you had and how much rss you collected from the Alliance tile so that I could give the numbers to our developers to check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  9. #9
    Sorry my first bit of gatheting was 1 million wood and that was the first gathering i had done since the update. And the second amount was 7.8 million gathered with only 32m stored wood in from gathering. So no where near limits.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTRESS⚔ View Post
    My warehouse is at level 30. With the capacity to hold 100B resources. And i never collected more then 45m in wood before i actually used it today. So i am back to full capacity again
    Dear Liege
    Does the problem persist please? If it's still happening, please tell us your user id so that we could login your account and see if we can collect any local game log or error logs. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  11. #11
    It hasnt happened since the second day of the event and only was twice but still haven't had my rss returned to me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •