Thread: Hacked account

Hacked account

My account was hacked yesterday at around 5 PM est. They kept logging on and they dismissed all my troops, demolished all my resource production spots, sold all my generals, abandoned all my subordinate cities, and opened all my resource boxes and forced my bubble down. I have changed the Google play account that my evony account is linked with but until you force them out of the account pr the switch accounts they will still have access to it. Please lock them out of this account. Also, I understand if you can't comp everything, but do you think you can give me back something? At the very least all my generals I lost? My monarch ID is 15485298.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    My account was hacked yesterday at around 5 PM est. They kept logging on and they dismissed all my troops, demolished all my resource production spots, sold all my generals, abandoned all my subordinate cities, and opened all my resource boxes and forced my bubble down. I have changed the Google play account that my evony account is linked with but until you force them out of the account pr the switch accounts they will still have access to it. Please lock them out of this account. Also, I understand if you can't comp everything, but do you think you can give me back something? At the very least all my generals I lost? My monarch ID is 15485298.
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that we don't deal with problems caused by hacking. Please send in-game ticket and ask for help. Because personal information is involved during the procedure. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that we don't deal with problems caused by hacking. Please send in-game ticket and ask for help. Because personal information is involved during the procedure. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Ok I already did thanks

Do you know if I would get compensated though? Customer Support is taking a little while to reply