Thread: Scouting glitch, stuck at 0 seconds

Scouting glitch, stuck at 0 seconds

I scouted a city 2 miles away from during svs, my scout arrived and got stuck at 0 seconds. I was unable to truce, getting a message that I cant bubble while i have marching troops out. I force closed the app, reopened, and still wasnt able to truce. One of my alliance members was able to truce me after I asked in allaince chat, but I lost a bunch if troops and res while it was happening. I havent had any luck with customer service, theyve just been replying with scripted responses that dont make any sense, despite me having the screenshots to prove the errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Russianmoth101@gmail.com View Post
    I scouted a city 2 miles away from during svs, my scout arrived and got stuck at 0 seconds. I was unable to truce, getting a message that I cant bubble while i have marching troops out. I force closed the app, reopened, and still wasnt able to truce. One of my alliance members was able to truce me after I asked in allaince chat, but I lost a bunch if troops and res while it was happening. I havent had any luck with customer service, theyve just been replying with scripted responses that dont make any sense, despite me having the screenshots to prove the errors.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Iíve had the same lag. On attacls too