Thread: Troops vanished...

Troops vanished...

i had millions of troops that, on saturday night, disappeared. i wasn't attacking...wasn't doing anything.

i know this is a bug that has happened before. i haven't seen any reference to it recently.

i'm not about to spend weeks rebuilding all of this. please restore.

Quote Originally Posted by atlmike View Post
    i had millions of troops that, on saturday night, disappeared. i wasn't attacking...wasn't doing anything.

i know this is a bug that has happened before. i haven't seen any reference to it recently.

i'm not about to spend weeks rebuilding all of this. please restore.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

don't know how to determine that. i do have a tkt number as i emailed support about the issue..1087662

fyi...i'm playing on laptop, not app. if that matters.

don't know how to determine that. i do have a tkt number as i emailed support about the issue..1087662

fyi...i'm playing on laptop, not app. if that matters.
    Dear Liege
    You could find your user id under the Monarch Detail view. You can get there following this path: Avatar(top-left corner)->Detail
    Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

must not be the version i'm playing...i dont have monarch view. i'm using desktop version...non-android, etc. my bad...wrong forum?

must not be the version i'm playing...i dont have monarch view. i'm using desktop version...non-android, etc. my bad...wrong forum?
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that we can only deal with Mobile version problem. The web version and Mobile version are to different games. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James