Thread: No alliance city or res tile able to be built

No alliance city or res tile able to be built

Our alliance on S56+s98 merger server has been without an alliance city or an alliance CR resource tile for 3-4 days currently as of Jan 9 2019.
    Our ac is showing as an undead snow mountain and under the build tab it shows our alliance city is lvl 4....but there is no level 4 ac! Our entire alliance has mailed Evony asking to fix this and only a couple people have gotten replies in this 3 day period. We are losing approximately 50M res each player per day from the inability to gather from the alliance resource tile due to Evony not slowing us to construct it.

Our hive buffer red square does not show up either.

Other alliances are not seeing this same issue, so they are able to gather and we CANNOT!

This is critical for our growth and the lack of concern on Evonys support staff is disturbing!

This should be escalated ASAP and each member of our alliance should be given a compensation pack to repay us for their glitch causing us to be unable to build an alliance city or an alliance resource tile!

Quote Originally Posted by Bushman1 View Post
    Our alliance on S56+s98 merger server has been without an alliance city or an alliance CR resource tile for 3-4 days currently as of Jan 9 2019.
    Our ac is showing as an undead snow mountain and under the build tab it shows our alliance city is lvl 4....but there is no level 4 ac! Our entire alliance has mailed Evony asking to fix this and only a couple people have gotten replies in this 3 day period. We are losing approximately 50M res each player per day from the inability to gather from the alliance resource tile due to Evony not slowing us to construct it.

Our hive buffer red square does not show up either.

Other alliances are not seeing this same issue, so they are able to gather and we CANNOT!

This is critical for our growth and the lack of concern on Evonys support staff is disturbing!

This should be escalated ASAP and each member of our alliance should be given a compensation pack to repay us for their glitch causing us to be unable to build an alliance city or an alliance resource tile!
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? We need to log in your game and see what the problem is. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Send me a direct message and I will reply with my game ID

James Iím still awaiting your direct message. We still cannot construct an alliance city or resource tile and itís severly hurting our alliance members. Other alliances are not having this issue which is further putting our group behind.

I respectfully request this issue to be resolved ASAP because Evony in game customer support has showed a lack of concern and urgency for this matter.

Letís fix this now!

I am the current leader of KIN and my ID is 15784832. We have been unable to get a decent reply from in game support on this issue.

We completed the merge as mentioned and when we rebuilt our level 3 alliance city, it was only showing as a level 2. Our warehouse was actually level 3, which it should be. We escalated the issue to support and then after a couple of days of no good responses from support, we decide to upgrade to level 3, using more resources to do so. Then on the same day Evony release another patch, which I believe was to correc the issue and then our alliance city went to a level 4 and then turned into a mountain. At that point our buff zone was no longer working, and then we couldnít place a new alliance tile. We then tried demolishing the alliance city and rebuilding, but then it would not start, which I can only assume is because there is no level 4 alliance city. It starts to build and then flashes to the mountain and then disappears.

I find it really hard to believe that Evony isnít aware of this issue and isnít working on a fix. If thatís the case then pleee communicate this issue. The in game support tam says itís with developers, but in same message they tell us to try reinstalling the game, which is obviously not going to fix this issue. We have asked for compensation for lost resources do the build and for the loss of our alliance tile and buff zone, but we have not heard back on those requests. We spend a lot of money on this game and expect some sort of professional responses to these requests.

Please feel free to contact me in game and I will be more than willing to share any screenshots, or complete any troubleshooting steps you want. I was expecting this issue to get fixed shortly after you merged our servers, but either you are not aware of the details of this issue, or you canít seem to figure out what to do. This is really unacceptable. You need to communicate better as a company when it comes to bugs in your game. I mean you have a forum, try using it proactively.

Ulderon

Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that it's a rare case that in certain circumstances the data becomes abnormal after the merger. And our developer told us that they have fixed the problem for your alliance earlier today or yesterday based on your timezone. Please let me know if you still have any questions. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

They fixed it within the last 5 hours. Thank you.

We would respectfully request our alliance members be given a compensation package in the amount that we lost being unable to gather due to evonys issue and nothing we did. We think that everyone here can successfully gather about 40M res per day from the alliance resource tile and we have been unable to farm it for 5 days or benefit from the buff or store food in the warehouse.

We would appreciate a compensation package with 40M of each resource to repay us for what we lost due to your game bug.

Please let me know if this is possible as we certainly hope you would remedy this situation.

Thanks