Thread: Lost ras

Lost ras

I have had a problem with a bubble buddy who moved to a new alliance logging into my account. I asked several times for him to stop and to get cs to help. They suggested I make a new fake fb but before that I had opened all my rss chest from last event to upgrade my keep to 32 but I was booted of the game. When I was able to get back on all the rss were gone. 400-500m of the 3 non consumables. I contacted cs and they said itís aginst terms to have a second account, the same cs I had been talking to through this whole process. Now she is not responding at all and half my city is pink and I canít get any info about the rss. I donít know what to do. I feel very defeated at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sminni89 View Post
    I have had a problem with a bubble buddy who moved to a new alliance logging into my account. I asked several times for him to stop and to get cs to help. They suggested I make a new fake fb but before that I had opened all my rss chest from last event to upgrade my keep to 32 but I was booted of the game. When I was able to get back on all the rss were gone. 400-500m of the 3 non consumables. I contacted cs and they said itís aginst terms to have a second account, the same cs I had been talking to through this whole process. Now she is not responding at all and half my city is pink and I canít get any info about the rss. I donít know what to do. I feel very defeated at this time.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? But I am not sure that I can override our in-game support representatives decision. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Shouldnít share ur account with anyone then. Thatís the moral of that story.