Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Still not listed in the Arc de Triumphe after over 3 weeks

  1. #1

    Still not listed in the Arc de Triumphe after over 3 weeks

    I completed my Wonder level 1 over 3 weeks ago yet I am still not listed in the Arc de Triumphe list of players who unlocked their wonder. Other alliances have had members added in the time since i unlocked mine. Those members had just unlocked the wonder yet I unlocked mine over 3 weeks ago. Another member of my alliance unlocked the wonder this past week and he has not been added to the list. Our alliance members want to give us roses. It seems that our alliance is not receiving fair play. My account number is 16594594 in server 55.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by MissChiVUs1 View Post
    I completed my Wonder level 1 over 3 weeks ago yet I am still not listed in the Arc de Triumphe list of players who unlocked their wonder. Other alliances have had members added in the time since i unlocked mine. Those members had just unlocked the wonder yet I unlocked mine over 3 weeks ago. Another member of my alliance unlocked the wonder this past week and he has not been added to the list. Our alliance members want to give us roses. It seems that our alliance is not receiving fair play. My account number is 16594594 in server 55.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developer told me that it's a bug and we will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    Any idea on when that might happen? I originally reported it over 3 weeks ago. I am missing out on rewards every day.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MissChiVUs1 View Post
    Any idea on when that might happen? I originally reported it over 3 weeks ago. I am missing out on rewards every day.
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that it can be fixed this week. And would you mind telling me what's included in daily rewards please? So that I could ask our admin and see if we could re-send the missing rewards. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  5. #5
    I don't know what the roses give me. I just know that I have at least 50 people that would have given me a rose every day.

  6. #6
    U donít get anything for having it. U pick three people a day and get 3 roses... not worth the complaining

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MissChiVUs1 View Post
    I don't know what the roses give me. I just know that I have at least 50 people that would have given me a rose every day.
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that it's not added to the support system yet. And like what Pyro said, the roses cannot be used to buy anything. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  8. #8
    Pyro get a life dude you bud your nose into everyones crap like your the ambassador of evony

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •