Thread: General

Hybrid View

General

I am having a bug with my general and troop debuffs. I supposed to have my general at 2.4 million power but he is showing up at 2 million power when I attack with him. My debuffs are also messing up as well. The debuffs and my general messing up have caused me to lose upwards of over 50k troops.

Customer service also is not helping me. I told them about the problem, but they said they released an update to fix the issue. The update did not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark123 View Post
    I am having a bug with my general and troop debuffs. I supposed to have my general at 2.4 million power but he is showing up at 2 million power when I attack with him. My debuffs are also messing up as well. The debuffs and my general messing up have caused me to lose upwards of over 50k troops.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number and which general to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My user ID number is 13986505 and it is my general William Wallace. He is showing up as 2,046,171 million on reports and when I share him. But when I view him in my general tap he is 2,378,903

My user ID number is 13986505 and it is my general William Wallace. He is showing up as 2,046,171 million on reports and when I share him. But when I view him in my general tap he is 2,378,903
    Dear Liege
    The general power is a number calculated based on your general, tech and troops and etc. The power is not used in battle calculation.
    So, please attach a screenshot and tell us your expected debuff number and the actual number you got. And then we could ask our developer and see if it's a bug or because of wrong/misleading debuff description. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dragon power sometime bugs on reports

Debuffs can only be 50% of the enemies maximum count

The power I have added to my general is a dragon. Currently my Celtic dragon is level 5 (+39) on attack, defense, politics, and leadership. Is that +39 happening on my buffs during the battle mechanics since my reports are showing my general is a lower power than it does in the general tab.

Also, it is my fault on the debuff situation I did not see that the debuffs are now on keep level instead of full debuffs. My apologies. But I still need my general bug figured out. I got the latest version of Game

Also, it is my fault on the debuff situation I did not see that the debuffs are now on keep level instead of full debuffs. My apologies. But I still need my general bug figured out. I got the latest version of Game
    Dear Liege
    We received similar reports before. And most of them work correctly in the battle calculations. If the power is still not showing correctly, you can take screenshots which show that you loses power in a certain panel. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James