Thread: Purchase Issue

Purchase Issue

I made a purchase for $4.99 and never received the purchase and when i go to try and do the same purchase yet again to see why it tells me ERROR "YOU ALREADY OWN THIS ITEM" Yet like I said I haven't received anything from the original purchase my id is #17747063

Quote Originally Posted by Efinitix View Post
    I made a purchase for $4.99 and never received the purchase and when i go to try and do the same purchase yet again to see why it tells me ERROR "YOU ALREADY OWN THIS ITEM" Yet like I said I haven't received anything from the original purchase my id is #17747063
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please attach the screenshot of your receipt email or the order detail inside your purchase history in iTunes. So that we could manually confirm your order. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Bad customer support

Its been over a week since i purchased the 5th pack in the new year event and still havent recieved my pack after paying for it and letting customer support know and still nothing after ive sent the screenshot of my purchase what gives i want my pack or money back im posting here because customer support is not answering my messages ive sent them for a week straight

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy View Post
    Its been over a week since i purchased the 5th pack in the new year event and still havent recieved my pack after paying for it and letting customer support know and still nothing after ive sent the screenshot of my purchase what gives i want my pack or money back im posting here because customer support is not answering my messages ive sent them for a week straight
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system missed your order. Please tell us your user id number and attach or link a screenshot of your iTunes Order Receipt email you received from Apple or your iTune Purchase History here. And then we will manually confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James