Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Account Lost

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaughty713 View Post
    Check in game ticket on ID 24100684 you will see I provided several purchases receipt or check your private messages from me on here you will see them as well
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that this is our supervisor's decision. If you have anything about the account and you are the only one who knows it. You can send PM to me and then we will have our supervisor confirm it again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Check in game ticket on ID 24100684 you will see I provided several purchases receipt or check your private messages from me on here you will see them as well
    Dear Liege
    And while you came here and told us that you lost the account on 4th. And I just checked the log and the last activity was on 7th. And as I told you before that a couple of players claimed the ownership of this account. So we cannot process the link operation for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Iíve been civilized and nice about the whole matter..I provided over 10 purchase receipts, screenshots of what is in the inventory, provided screenshots from in game support which started January 3rd, 2019 around 3:30am, provided screenshots of the conversation with uCool games from my email, and I provided everything needed to show ownership of the account like the original email it was linked to. How is that not enough?ive shown more proof than anybody that the account is mine. Iím just quitting and going to my bank and google for a refund for the past two years then since I canít get access back to my account that I provided everything to recover. Then I shall be reporting yíall to the BBB and yíall will be hearing from my attorney. Itís not like uCool games has enough already with legal issues

I’ve been civilized and nice about the whole matter..I provided over 10 purchase receipts, screenshots of what is in the inventory, provided screenshots from in game support which started January 3rd, 2019 around 3:30am, provided screenshots of the conversation with uCool games from my email, and I provided everything needed to show ownership of the account like the original email it was linked to. How is that not enough?ive shown more proof than anybody that the account is mine. I’m just quitting and going to my bank and google for a refund for the past two years then since I can’t get access back to my account that I provided everything to recover. Then I shall be reporting y’all to the BBB and y’all will be hearing from my attorney. It’s not like uCool games has enough already with legal issues
    Dear Liege
    Really sorry for the inconvenience. It's our admin's decision and I don't have access to make the operation for you. I will ask the admin to check again with the latest screenshots you provided. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that the account is still active for the past couple of days. So we cannot help re-link the account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h6owsxzpj...fHzz6F9la?dl=0

Here is everything James. I want access to my account as soon as possible please. If itís going to take time can a truce agreement be applied to my account till I get access to it?
    Hi,

I know its off topic but I must ask, Its my first day after all.
    It's mentionned that the game is "free forever" and here you are talking about purchases so must I buy thing while playing.