Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account Lost

Account Lost

I lost access to my account. Been waiting for customer support and still havent got a reply in 48 hours. My truce is down and I asked if they can put a truce on my account while they are working on log issue but no response. My ID is 15434152 on the account lost and the account Iím currently on is 24100684. Iíve sent them the screenshots of my receipts proving that account belonged to me. Please help. I also sent you a message providing link to all screenshots needed
    Last edited by Luminaughty713; 01-07-2019 at 05:24 AM.

I know the pain Iíve been waiting 2 weeks they just havenít been doing a good job whatsoever. Not to mention this forum is terrible to operate.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaughty713 View Post
    I lost access to my account. Been waiting for customer support and still havent got a reply in 48 hours. My truce is down and I asked if they can put a truce on my account while they are working on log issue but no response. My ID is 15434152 on the account lost and the account Iím currently on is 24100684. Iíve sent them the screenshots of my receipts proving that account belonged to me. Please help. I also sent you a message providing link to all screenshots needed
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then please post a comment and let us know. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h6owsxzpj...fHzz6F9la?dl=0

This is the screenshots I have gotten. The account is not linked to anything. As you can see I have tried everything.

This is the screenshots I have gotten. The account is not linked to anything. As you can see I have tried everything.
    Dear Liege
    Hi, we need to see the Google Receipt email which shows the date of purchase, Receipt number and order details. But this is not the Google Receipt email. You should receive a google receipt email each time you have made a purchase on Google Play. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Why is it when provided screen shots and an ID is an account not being re-linked. This is incredibly frustrating.

Here is everything James. I want access to my account as soon as possible please. If itís going to take time can a truce agreement be applied to my account till I get access to it?

Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that he received several requests for retrieving this account. So, more prooves are needed or he will not do anything on this account. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    James

What else does the admin need? Iíll gladly provide whatever else is needed

Most of the request are my server trying to get me back on my account.

Iíve also tried to retrieve my account through several different ways so that might be it as well

Check in game ticket on ID 24100684 you will see I provided several purchases receipt or check your private messages from me on here you will see them as well