Thread: Stuck in Battlefield need HELP

Hybrid View

WRP alliance is stuck in Battlefield GLITCH

Everyone from the Alliance WRP on sever 64 that fought in yesterday’s battlefield is stuck between battlefield and S64. Our accounts still show the orange bubbles but we are back on S64 map. The battlefield was over 24 hours ago and rewards were given. We cannot March, farm alliance tile, port, do anything . It says we are in battlefield.

We need help. We are worried about our bubbles dropping and not being able to apply a new bubble. This is URGENT.

My ID#16543805. (All accounts that entered battlefield Guatemala are stuck not just this one)

Customer service please respond ASAP!
    Last edited by WRP; 12-27-2018 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Added ID#

Quote Originally Posted by WRP View Post
    Everyone from the Alliance WRP on sever 64 that fought in yesterday’s battlefield is stuck between battlefield and S64. Our accounts still show the orange bubbles but we are back on S64 map. The battlefield was over 24 hours ago and rewards were given. We cannot March, farm alliance tile, port, do anything . It says we are in battlefield.

We need help. We are worried about our bubbles dropping and not being able to apply a new bubble. This is URGENT.

My ID#16543805. (All accounts that entered battlefield Guatemala are stuck not just this one)

Dear Liege
    Our developer logged in your account but we saw that everything was normal. We don't see any error log during the time. So at the moment, more information is needed before we can locate the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

It has been fixed. Thank you

Everyone from the Alliance WRP on sever 64 that fought in yesterday’s battlefield is stuck between battlefield and S64. Our accounts still show the orange bubbles but we are back on S64 map. The battlefield was over 24 hours ago and rewards were given. We cannot March, farm alliance tile, port, write my paper or do anything . It says we are in battlefield.

Hi there,

I've had the same issue recently. ALT+F4 was the only option. But when I reloaded the game, it took me back to my previous rank. And I had to start over again.. How to avoid this issue (in case it happens one more time)? Thanks.
    Last edited by RandyBonnettes; 05-20-2019 at 05:20 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by RandyBonnettes View Post
    Hi there,

I've had the same issue recently. ALT+F4 was the only option. But when I reloaded the game, it took me back to my previous rank. And I had to start over again.. How to avoid this issue (in case it happens one more time)? Thanks.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number and your Alliance ID to check please? And please tell us the time when it happened the last time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James