Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOOK! EVONY SUPPRESSING MY CLAIM

Quote Originally Posted by Bendabender View Post
    Then I have no choice but to charge back further. You are not honoring your word to restore my troops. I charged back a small percent because you refused to address any of my customer support concerns after I was hacked. If your manager does not change his decision I can charge back the other 21k. I can go back up to 6 months to charge back.
    Dear Liege
    I will try talk to our supervisor again. But I am not sure that if he would agree. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I mean at this point i just want my troops back your losing a high dollar customer and future sales along with a 21,000 refund because you for 2 months have refused to help me which shortly after receiving insufficient help from in game customer support i was forced to begin charge backs. Please acknowledge your fault in this that customer support is in no way timely. I just want my troops back at this point and would settle for half of them back just to put this all behind and begin buying k35.

Quote Originally Posted by BENDBENDE View Post
    I made the charge back because for nearly 2 months you guys have refused to restore troo9s that were dismissed. Theres been no customer support from your guys end its nearly 2 months later. What would anyone do in this case when they receive no customer support and are told they dismissed their own troops and left without a solution. If you guys wouldve helped me in the beginning during my first 3 customer support tickets. I followed googles advice to charge back when I received no help from customer support. I have spent over 24000 dollars and you still refuse to restore my troops why would I continue to spend not let you keep the money I've already spent? Bluestacks TextNow VPN
    a good question that remains unanswered ??
    Last edited by rossi; 01-09-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendabender View Post
    I mean at this point i just want my troops back your losing a high dollar customer and future sales along with a 21,000 refund because you for 2 months have refused to help me which shortly after receiving insufficient help from in game customer support i was forced to begin charge backs. Please acknowledge your fault in this that customer support is in no way timely. I just want my troops back at this point and would settle for half of them back just to put this all behind and begin buying k35.
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry that our supervisor insists that you made a charge back and we cannot help unless the charge back can be reversed. I would have given you the troops if I have the access or authorized to do so. I will try ask our supervisor again but I don't know if he would agree with my point of view. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James