Thread: Link account issues

Link account issues

I got a new phone and lost my old account. My google link won't work please help me get my old account back. I'm not starting all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackspawn View Post
    I got a new phone and lost my old account. My google link won't work please help me get my old account back. I'm not starting all over again.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us the in-game name of your old account and the user id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I've tried for 4 days to get into my Device account on server 36 it's linked to facebook. Needless to say the Facebook link does not work. I tried to get into it so I could link it to Google still can't get into it. I'd also like to know what the switch account button is for if you can't switch accounts?

ID# I believe is 15915933 Old account name was Dinwiddie.
    What's the next step?

ID# I believe is 15915933 Old account name was Dinwiddie.
    What's the next step?
    Dear Liege
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Great it works thank you! Now I'd like an enormous amount of compensation gems and resources as I have been locked out for a month because of this issue and have lots of rebuilding to do. 50 million of each resource and a mill of gems should be fine.

Dear Liege
    Did you have a weekly or monthly or season pass please? If not, we are not able to give you compensation because the game should have warned you when you try to switch to another account without linking it first. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I was never warned about anything that I recall. It went like this: I linked my original account to google within the first week or so of playing. When my phone broke, I got a new one and downloaded evony. From that time on I tried many, many times to get my old account back via the Google link but the game wouldn't allow me to switch; resulting in weeks of KE slaughter and hundreds of hours worth of troop building time lost. I feel like I deserve some kind of compensation for this inconvenience.

I was never warned about anything that I recall. It went like this: I linked my original account to google within the first week or so of playing. When my phone broke, I got a new one and downloaded evony. From that time on I tried many, many times to get my old account back via the Google link but the game wouldn't allow me to switch; resulting in weeks of KE slaughter and hundreds of hours worth of troop building time lost. I feel like I deserve some kind of compensation for this inconvenience.
    Dear Liege
    The game should have asked you to input "Delete" when you tried to switch to another account.

Best Regards
    James

That definitely did not happen.

Dear Liege
    I will report your case to our admin and developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    We just tested many time but each time it popped the warning dialog. Could you attach some screenshots here which shows how you switch the account please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi I was trying to link my account and went to an old account instead. I hope you can help me get back to my account. I messaged in game also.
    My current game ID is 15082675 on server 46+72
    My account I tried to links ID is 22744697 on server 108