Thread: My account had troops dismissed

My account had troops dismissed

My account was hacked the hacker hit a member of my alliance, then dismissed the remaining troops. Can my dismissed troops please be reset

Quote Originally Posted by Bendabender View Post
    My account was hacked the hacker hit a member of my alliance, then dismissed the remaining troops. Can my dismissed troops please be reset
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number and the time you met the problem to check please?

Best Regards
    James

WHAT WOULD I HAVE TO GAIN BY DISMISSING THEM AND ASKING FOR THEM BACK THE SAME DAY THIS OCCURED? NOTHING. PLEASE RESTORE MY TROOPs

21585382. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT SAID I DISMISSED MY OWN TROOPS. NO I DIDNT WHY WOULD I DISMISS MY OWN TROOPS AND ATTACK MY OWN ALLY MEMBER? All im asking is the troops that were dismissed by the hacker to be restored. The customer support claims the dev said i dismissed them myself. I am vip 17 and have spent over 24 grand but since this has occurred i refuse to spend another dollar and will post your responses on all evony tkr pages so they know the scam your running. WHY WOULD I DISMISS MY OWN TROOPS? WHY WOULD I DISMISS 1.5M T12?

Quote Originally Posted by Bendabender View Post
    21585382. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT SAID I DISMISSED MY OWN TROOPS. NO I DIDNT WHY WOULD I DISMISS MY OWN TROOPS AND ATTACK MY OWN ALLY MEMBER? All im asking is the troops that were dismissed by the hacker to be restored. The customer support claims the dev said i dismissed them myself. I am vip 17 and have spent over 24 grand but since this has occurred i refuse to spend another dollar and will post your responses on all evony tkr pages so they know the scam your running. WHY WOULD I DISMISS MY OWN TROOPS? WHY WOULD I DISMISS 1.5M T12?
    Dear Liege
    Hi, Bendabender. I will try my best to help you. So, please follow my instruction which will help me solve your problem quick. Please tell me when your troops disappeared. We need a time to check the game log. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

November 14th. I logged in my and seen a report where my account had attacked or defended against an ally member. I NOTICED i had remaining troops after the attack but that someone dismissed whatever they didnt kill off. I did not dismiss my own troops. I contacted customer support immediately and just asked for my troops that they dismissed to be restored. I paid a lot of money for those troops please explain to me why i would dismiss my own troops.

NOVEMBER 14TH. I had 776k t12 dismissed 561k t12 ground and layers ranging from t1 to t14 roughly 1.9m troops total.

I REPLIED TWICE IT SAYS MODERATOR APPROVAL WHY ARE YOU CENSORING ME

I said it happened at november 14th

JAMES I AM BENDABENDER YOU SUSPENDED MY POSTS WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM A MODERATOR. I TOLD YOU THIS OCCURRED NOVEMEBER 14TH

Quote Originally Posted by Fadedrip, View Post
    JAMES I AM BENDABENDER YOU SUSPENDED MY POSTS WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM A MODERATOR. I TOLD YOU THIS OCCURRED NOVEMEBER 14TH
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry. The anti-spamming add-on is weird for the past few months. It just holds normal posts. I tried added white list but it's not working well. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James