Thread: Need help with immediate action personal saftey issue

Need help with immediate action personal saftey issue

We need help and immediate response on a personal saftey issue. A females personal info was posted on world chat in game. As we all know this not the day and age where that isn't a saftey issue. The smallest details can be used to find someone, but these were not small and actually quite big.... help needed

Quote Originally Posted by Firess View Post
    We need help and immediate response on a personal saftey issue. A females personal info was posted on world chat in game. As we all know this not the day and age where that isn't a saftey issue. The smallest details can be used to find someone, but these were not small and actually quite big.... help needed
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry to hear that. But we don't keep or not even have this kind of private information. So, I think that you should call your local police for help. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

We need the post deleted from world chat. That you can do. For a players saftey. And you can penalize the person who posted it. The fact that all any in game mails sent to supposrt cant take up to a week to get a response... other then the auto r e sponse of we are busy..

This is our only recourse..

THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVERY RESPONSE IS WE CANT HELP YOU . WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT ASKING THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN BY NOT COMPENSATING OR HELPING YOU TO HELP YOU. A GUY POSTED ALL MY REAL LIFE WORLD DETAILS I REPORTED HIM THEY GAVE ME SOME BOGUS RESPONSE " WELL WE WILL LOOK INTO IT BUT CANNOT RELEASE WHAT HAPPENS" OBVIOUSLY I PLAY WITH HIM AND NOTHINGS HAPPENED... if anyone wants anything to change you need to report this to the hosting stores, google, amazon and itunes(this was googles recommendation to get them removed off play store forcing them to address cs issues)