Thread: Return me my account !!

Return me my account !!

My account has been suspended without any reason . The developers keep saying that I have done something illegal but I am sure that I have done nothing wrong. The most I did is to transfer some resources to my husband.

I have spent one year plus on the game , spending lots of time on it even waking up at 2-3 am at night to get resources. I also spent lots of money on it.

I just receive a mail from the game developers that it is their right to suspend me cos they are the game developers. So please take note ! They can just suspend your account as long as they are happy with it !

Don't spent money on the game !

Return me my account !!

Yes they should investigate better !

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    My account has been suspended without any reason . The developers keep saying that I have done something illegal but I am sure that I have done nothing wrong. The most I did is to transfer some resources to my husband.

I have spent one year plus on the game , spending lots of time on it even waking up at 2-3 am at night to get resources. I also spent lots of money on it.

I just receive a mail from the game developers that it is their right to suspend me cos they are the game developers. So please take note ! They can just suspend your account as long as they are happy with it !

Don't spent money on the game !

Return me my account !!
    Dear Liege
    Please send in-game support ticket with a new account. I could only check for the account state for you if you could provide the user id. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James