Thread: Skillbooks paid for

Skillbooks paid for

Hello James, I think its absolutely ridiculous that I'm losing 800,000 gems spent on 34 generals having 3 gold level 3 skillbooks that I paid for using 8000 gems each and countless refreshes to get them just right, and now I cant disassemble or add pages because they are on my generals. Thats 3x99.99 gem packs gone to waste. What are Evonys plans to reimburse or change so that players can advance without losing the investment they made on these?

Player ID 17903131 Comet

REALLY SURPRISED THAT FORUM NOR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ADDRESSING THIS ISSUE. IF not addressed I will take to social media and request game refunds un this amount.

Aren't you aware that the customer service in the game and the forum are seperate ? the customer service does not have access here and i presume is vice versa. If you don't believe me , u can ask the customer service in game. This is what i have been told.

Yes, however I asked in both to address this, looks like I'll need to involve my gaming community sites, social media to emphasize the injustice of this should I not hear soon.

The game developers won't feel anything. The best method is not to spent money in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SusanCastim View Post
    Hello James, I think its absolutely ridiculous that I'm losing 800,000 gems spent on 34 generals having 3 gold level 3 skillbooks that I paid for using 8000 gems each and countless refreshes to get them just right, and now I cant disassemble or add pages because they are on my generals. Thats 3x99.99 gem packs gone to waste. What are Evonys plans to reimburse or change so that players can advance without losing the investment they made on these?

Player ID 17903131 Comet
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please attach a screenshot so that we could submit a case to our developers to check for you.
    For your item losses, I am not sure what you lost, if it's sometime you could click but you cannot now, it could be a bug and we will ask our developers to have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James