Thread: What to do other then uninstall?

What to do other then uninstall?

I have a question not only for moderators but for the community as well. What is there to do other then uninstall or suffer in a racist, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic and islamophobic server daily? When multiple from multiple alliances report players or file customer support tickets included with screenshots and the customer support team not only does not respond but deletes right away, what is there to do? Blocking is not an option as many from the server parrot the words.

We have one player that has over 20 world chat bans and comes back time and time again ruining the server. He is one of the top 5 in power on the server and will tile hit or burn down alliance hives if he finds out you block him purely to make you have to witness him in action. His words and actions are supported by fellow members of the top 5 in power. In this past week alone we have seen 5 active major players quit because the developers do not care.

I also personally uninstalled the game and will not be back unless and until server 91+80 receives a resolution. I am not asking for another 1 day, 1 week or even 1 month world chat ban as all have been tried with no success I am begging you to audit the server for a few days and enact a permanent solution.

Dear Liege
    We have been muting players from the public channels and also have implemented the word filtering system. This is the same problem for all multi-player online games. And it's a worldwide problem, we've tried our best protect our players while maintaining the convinience for players to communicate with each other. And we encourage people to just block the player which will make you both invisible with each other. We know that people were more tolerant and nice 10 years ago than nowadays. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We have been muting players from the public channels and also have implemented the word filtering system. This is the same problem for all multi-player online games. And it's a worldwide problem, we've tried our best protect our players while maintaining the convinience for players to communicate with each other. And we encourage people to just block the player which will make you both invisible with each other. We know that people were more tolerant and nice 10 years ago than nowadays. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James
    This problem is not being brought to your attention for other games it is being brought up for Evony: The king returns server 91+80

No player is currently muted on this server nor once since the customer service change over. Would you like some examples? I have over 100 screenshot examples I could give in response to your utterly condescending and dismissive response you have given.

No one is asking people to be more polite or nice or tolerant. I am asking you to spend 1 hour on the server and decide for yourself if a mute or ban is needed. Before making your decision, review the mute history of the account. You will see it has been muted from world chat over 20 times and each time returns ever more visceral while also creating alts which are against the Evony TOS to spew more hate. Numerous people on the server have also used the ingame report feature and you have decided to completely ignore it, us and the server.

Dear Liege
    Please just report the player again and he will be muted again. And we encourage players to block/blacklist the offending player so that you will not see each other anymore. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James