Thread: Svs and cs

Svs and cs

I was on,enemy server for almost 2 minutes after svs ended anf was hit. Customer support agreed I have a issue and gave back some resources and speedups but wont return the gems I used to speed the heal up. It is in the game log and I am sick of them ignoring me not answerring and closing the ticket. This,has been going,on for almost 6 weeks..this,is not acceptable,since this is a,real,time game the loss of,those,gems cost me....I want my gems AND some,compensation because this,is unfair

Monarch ID is 11362877

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahlake@gmail.com View Post
    I was on,enemy server for almost 2 minutes after svs ended anf was hit. Customer support agreed I have a issue and gave back some resources and speedups but wont return the gems I used to speed the heal up. It is in the game log and I am sick of them ignoring me not answerring and closing the ticket. This,has been going,on for almost 6 weeks..this,is not acceptable,since this is a,real,time game the loss of,those,gems cost me....I want my gems AND some,compensation because this,is unfair

Monarch ID is 11362877
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us a time to check. And we are so sorry that we could not return huge amount of gems. So we can only return the speedups which you used. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

No, I know Stanley can return what i lost from,the glitch or the monetary value of the gems in,a,refund or in a pack of some sort ..The time stamp will,be recorded in the ticket. I also want compensatiom,for,having to wait 6 weeks.

I will settle for the gems and 50 24 hour speedups for compensation for waiting for 6 weeks.

Thank you James for such a fast reply, as always ypu are helpful.

No, I know Stanley can return what i lost from,the glitch or the monetary value of the gems in,a,refund or in a pack of some sort ..The time stamp will,be recorded in the ticket. I also want compensatiom,for,having to wait 6 weeks.

I will settle for the gems and 50 24 hour speedups for compensation for waiting for 6 weeks.

Thank you James for such a fast reply, as always ypu are helpful.

Dear Liege
    You have to send in-game support ticket to reach Stanley more easily. The agents there are led by him. As you can see here, I never managed to get any gems back for the players here. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I try, I even ask for supervisor but the agents do not listen.

Please try to,contact him ....and if you cant, then,can you give me the speedups that equal the gems I,used ?

I really appreciate you always being,helpful and explaining things.

I dont want what I didnt have...I just want the stuff I spent real money to acquire, then because of svs glitch i used to heal....please check log...and see i am a high VIP

I try, I even ask for supervisor but the agents do not listen.

Please try to,contact him ....and if you cant, then,can you give me the speedups that equal the gems I,used ?

I really appreciate you always being,helpful and explaining things.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell me a time span when you used those speed up to check. And then I will ask them to re-send the speedups to you. But it may take a couple of times before the adimn will accept. So feel free to bump the post here if you don't hear from me for more than 24 hours during weekdays. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

They have already sent some speedups and resources, just not the gem when there is proof i used them.

The timeframe is from the time poster on the battle report and within an hour or 2 I had healed.

Thank you James

Dear Liege
    Thank you for letting me know. As I said before, we cannot send gems. We are sorry about that.

Best Regards
    James