Thread: Lost account recovery?

Lost account recovery?

I on on the test server 1 and have lost access to my account. I was told by in-game support that they simply needed a new code to bind it to to fix it ss they have done for several other players. I acquired a new code from one of the players that has extras and provided it. Then, the story changed, I was told because it was unlinked they couldn't help me and they proceeded to close the ticket. That was almost 3 days ago and since then they close any ticket I open without even a response. Luckily my account has not been attacked yet. I have provided them more than 10 screenshots of items inside the account that can only be acquired from inside, such as recent stats. I am here hoping that you can help as no one else has been able to help me and I'm trying not to lose everything I built in the last couple months. I am using an alliance members login here because your captcha is not working and will not let me create my own account.

Bad Neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Grreatone31 View Post
    I on on the test server 1 and have lost access to my account. I was told by in-game support that they simply needed a new code to bind it to to fix it ss they have done for several other players. I acquired a new code from one of the players that has extras and provided it. Then, the story changed, I was told because it was unlinked they couldn't help me and they proceeded to close the ticket. That was almost 3 days ago and since then they close any ticket I open without even a response. Luckily my account has not been attacked yet. I have provided them more than 10 screenshots of items inside the account that can only be acquired from inside, such as recent stats. I am here hoping that you can help as no one else has been able to help me and I'm trying not to lose everything I built in the last couple months. I am using an alliance members login here because your captcha is not working and will not let me create my own account.

Bad Neighbor
    Dear Liege
    It would be somewhat complicated to recover account on test server. Please PM us the screenshot of your invitation code for yor test server account as well as your test server user id. And then we could apply for a new code to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I cant figure out how to PM you here. I dont recall which code is my original as that was a year ago. However, i already have a new unused code and have tons of screenshots from inside the account. Please tell me how to PM here and I will send you anything you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Grreatone31 View Post
    I cant figure out how to PM you here. I dont recall which code is my original as that was a year ago. However, i already have a new unused code and have tons of screenshots from inside the account. Please tell me how to PM here and I will send you anything you need.
    Dear Liege
    If you have already created a new account. Please tell us the old and new user ids, and then we can help replace your new one with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My old lost account user Id is 538. One you can bind over would be 1450. I also have a new unused code. However, this other account was given to me for this purpose so would like to save the unused code if not needed. Please advise how to send you screenshots if they are needed.

Still waiting for resolution on this. All of my 2m troops have already been wiped and gold and other subs stolen. I'm quite sure I won't get anything back but the account at this point. However, I am beginning to doubt anyone cares about the test server players as everytime there is an issue the CS simply says they cannot fix it and then deletes the person's tickets daily after that. You have lost hundreds of active test server players simply because your CS does nothing to fix issues there. Just because test server is free does not mean many players don't have regular accounts that they spend thousands of dollars to build. Several of these such players have discussed quitting or have quit both versions simply cause of the horrible CS on the test server. I am however still sitting here hoping you can help me get back my now zeroed account that was 116m before the glitch.

Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that if you don't have the original invite code anymore. You have to prove that it's your account and you should also provdie your may account's user id so that we could check that if it matches. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Well, as I have stated, I have screenshots of inside the account that can only be obtained from inside the account. However, there is jo way to attach them here or in PM. Your customer service is the worst. This has been going on for weeks now and it's a constant run around. I'm almost glad I lost access to it to make me not want to play it anymore. This is seemingly a very common issue both on test server and live and you guys seem to always act like it's the first time it's ever happened to anyone. Just forget trying to help me, someone that's been playing between test and live for years. Go steal the money from a new player that hasn't learned how horrible it all is yet. I'm done trying to fix what your game glitched and running into constant brick walls. Just keep the account and I hope you guys learn the folly of your ways eventually.

Dear Liege
    I am so sorry about that. Because that the test server accounts are precious resources for us and it's not part of the Evony services that our developer emphasises that we should be very cautious in helping players re-linking accounts. If you use desktop browser, you can see the private message option when you click my name. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Except that if your in-game customer support for the test server was worth anything this would have been resolved immediately right after it happened with the proof that was sent to them. Instead, they choose to just delete the ticket and not respond. I have LOTS of phot proof and now that it's been so long and your game's horrible customer service has let the account be raped and pillaged it's not worth my time to spend any more time on rebuilding it for any more money on the live version. I hope many others learn that your devs and customer service do not care about the customers. Never have, never will. This EXACT issue was fixed for a game on the other test server just a week prior to my issue. The only difference? He has an account on live server where he has spent tens of thousands of dollars. His account was simply rebound to the last account that had been bound on it and instantly it was fixed. That was what I asked for days and was told to wasnt possible. I even sent photo proof of the conversation on the account that had been fixed, this was when my tickets begun to be deleted. So why can my account not just simply be rebound as the other player's was? It cant be because if security cause the only person with access to that Google account would be the owner of it. It is a simple check and rebind. Dont even have to go with the account I tell you it was, but I can verify it to you. I have tried the desktop method to post pictures, it requires s link to the photo. I'm actually glad your game is failing so rapidly.