Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bubbled and Still hit

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    James, I recieved the speeds & resources, however the resources sent were less than I used to do the initial revival and heal. Could you please look at this? Thank you.
    Dear Liege
    Hi,Ananke. Our admin told me that he used the option to send resources which are in the same amount. The total sum number of 4 resources is almost the same. We sent 50M each, which is almost the same with which the screenshot listed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you for all your assistance getting this taken care of. Hopefully this glitch can be fixed without other players having the same issue.

Thank you for all your assistance getting this taken care of. Hopefully this glitch can be fixed without other players having the same issue.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you Ananke. This one was really a rare bug and we could not reproduce it. Maybe the developer didn't think of all the extreme conditions which made the bug happen. And we hope that it will not happen again. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

James, I sent you a private message can you please look ASAP

James, I sent you a private message can you please look ASAP
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry that I am off here in weekends. It would be the much faster to send in-game support tickets for account recovery. And we also need the new ID number you see on the current device to make it work. And I can see that the account is active now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James