Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bubbled and Still hit

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    James, I recieved the speeds & resources, however the resources sent were less than I used to do the initial revival and heal. Could you please look at this? Thank you.
    Dear Liege
    Hi,Ananke. Our admin told me that he used the option to send resources which are in the same amount. The total sum number of 4 resources is almost the same. We sent 50M each, which is almost the same with which the screenshot listed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you for all your assistance getting this taken care of. Hopefully this glitch can be fixed without other players having the same issue.

Thank you for all your assistance getting this taken care of. Hopefully this glitch can be fixed without other players having the same issue.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you Ananke. This one was really a rare bug and we could not reproduce it. Maybe the developer didn't think of all the extreme conditions which made the bug happen. And we hope that it will not happen again. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

James, I sent you a private message can you please look ASAP

James, I sent you a private message can you please look ASAP
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry that I am off here in weekends. It would be the much faster to send in-game support tickets for account recovery. And we also need the new ID number you see on the current device to make it work. And I can see that the account is active now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    James with all due respect, I think you are missing what is being said here. Her game screen showed she used a bubble and had the timer counting. All of us watched and could see on the map her shield was down.

She was online the entire time and tried a million times to activate the bubble and kept teleporting around to avoid being attacked.

THERE WAS NOTHING SHE COULD DO TO BUBBLE.

As an absolute last ditch effort in the middle of svs, she attempted to uninstall and reinstall as fast as possible but in doing so she was rallied.

Check our alliance chat logs and read the conversations happening during the time she was attacked. There you will find the entire conversation of 30+ witnesses watching this entire glitch happen.

In my 2+ years of experience playing evony this is by far the worst glitch I have seen on the game and a sure fire way to make A LOT OF PEOPLE QUIT. Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate

I’m genuinely asking you to dig deeper looking into this and really capture what’s happening here full circle. This will only cause more issues down the road for the developers and everybody invested in this game.
    a good tip thank you very much
    Last edited by rossi; 01-09-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Bubbled and Still hit

Finally got around to testing this... had friends in all week. Still having the same issue... I was running at about 50-60 GPU, then I get a sudden drop to zero and a harsh spike to 100 before it just fails.