Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bubbled and Still hit

James, the issue is I used truce agreements while I was being scouted and attacked and they did not fully register. The truce agreement time showed on my buff screen, but did not stop attacks or scouts. The bubble could not be seen when looking at my keep. I logged out and back in. Still showed on my buff screen I was under a truce agreement. I tried multiple truce agreements during this time. One time I used gems to purchase a 3 day. The gems were used but it did not register. During this time, not one of the truce agreements attempts fully registered. You can check my AC chat during this time, as I posted SS there too. During this time I attempted to attack another player, it asked if I wanted to attack and to verify if I wanted to lose my truce agreement. I clicked confirm and it did not register, or allow me to click confirm. I attempted to port to the other server, once again it asked for my confirmation, but did not register or allow me to confirm.

The screen shots I posted, with corresponding date stamps, showing I was under a truce agreement when I was attacked, scouted and eventually rallied. This was obviously a glitch of some sort as I was unable to bubble regardless of how many times I tried. The game would not complete the process. Once again, the buff screen showed a truce agreement, when trying to attack or port to the other server, it acted as if I was under a truce agreement. To other players I was unbubbled.

I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to get the truce to completely register. While I uninstalled and reinstalled I was rallied.

As I mentioned before, I sent messages to customer support during the attacks and scouts. I did not have the ability to truce. Please rectify the situation by returning the gems I used to revive, return the troops I did not have the gems to revive, the hours of speeds to heal troops and the rss used to heal. This was a game malfunction or glitch in the programming and not player error, lag or bad connection.

434 2018-11-27 04:20:17 16385975 63 - Production-63 cevonymob_web15 - - 3 Day Truce Agreement (979) 1 0
    436 2018-11-27 03:26:16 16385975 63 - Production-63 cevonymob_web15 - - 24 Hour Truce Agreement (978) 2 1
    283 2018-11-27 03:25:05 16385975 63 - Production-63 cevonymob_web30 - union defend castle Champion Cavalries (126) 63361 36814
    290 2018-11-27 03:25:05 16385975 63 - Production-63 cevonymob_web30 - union defend castle Templar Cavalries (127) 1148008 5499
    308 2018-11-27 02:39:00 16385975 63 - Production-63 cevonymob_web30 - union defend castle Scorpions (38) 1905 1900
    309 2018-11-27 02:39:00 16385975 63 - Production-63 cevonymob_web30 - union defend castle Rock VI (131) 2740 2707

This shows when I was hit and when I was able to bubble AFTER I uninstall and reinstalled the game. That is not the problem. The issue is my inability to bubble before, even though my buff screen said I was bubbled. I'm not sure what more proof you need, I have many SS during that time. Let me know.

Dear Liege
    And our developer told me that you should have received an in-game mail each time you used a truce agreement. Please attach or post the screenshot link here so that we could have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, with what I am attributing to the fact there was a glitch or a coding issue, I do not have mails for when the truce agreement did NOT work. As I said, it showed ME I was bubbled. How could I have a mail confirmation if it didn't work correctly? I have posted the SS of my bubble time WITH a red screen a long with the time stamp of when the image was taken. The image was taken at a time I was showing bubbled, but I was attacked with a single march around 2k troops during that same time. I think you are missing what I am trying to say. My account showed me bubbled, to other players in was not. In order for the bubble to show on my end AND to others I had to uninstall and reinstall. What other screenshot do you need for proof? I can SS the AC conversation along with whispers showing my panic at not being able to bubble. I can send the full customer service ticket that I posted too during the issue. I can show you the AC log of me being attacked, or the mail showing multiple scouts. This was not my fault, there WAS an issue with coding / programming / glitch whatever it needs to be called. Bottom line

1. I showed a buff timer with truce agreement time.
    2. That truce agreement/ bubble did not show to other players.
    3. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to have the truce agreement work.

There lies the problem. Apparently this is a glitch your developers are unaware of. Ignoring this may seem like an easy fix for you, but I assure you this will not be the first time seeing this.

This is not some scheme to get free stuff from evony like 90% of your support threads receive. I am trying to tell you this is a real issue.

James, again, I humbly ask you to please investigate this further by asking a larger variety of the developers team and escalate the situation.

I have never seen someone unable to bubble before but I am telling you this scares tf out of me.

Aside from her issue, it is extremely alarming to know this glitch exists now.

The glitch does not provide a mail saying you’ve used a truce, but starts your truce timer. Everything acted as if her bubble was activated except being able to see the actual shield on the map. If she tried to attack, it prompted the message asking if she wanted to break the truce.

The only solution she discovered was to reinstall the game, which everyone knows that is absolutely insane to do in this kind of game.

Dear Liege
    We can see that you are still reviving your troops today. And you have used for about 584 Source of life. I will request this item for you first. I am sorry that we cannot send too much gems from the support system. We will resend the rest further Source of life, speed ups and resources next time. Please leave comments in this thread so that I know that hte problem is not resolved yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, I was able to use those 584 sources of life to revive you gave some but not all of my dead troops. I still have 394k dead troops, these are t12s. I used 400k gems to revive previously. By the time you receive this messages the 394k t12 cav will be gone. Will you please return those troops along with the gems I used buying sources of life already? You mentioned returning resources and speeds also, I did not see those returned. Thank you for your help in resolving this issue.

Well he gets his source of life’s and rss and all that.....you guys still won’t fulfil what I lost...just ignore and dekete

James, I am touching bass on where things are? I am waiting for lost t12 cav, RSS, heal speeds and gems spent for reviving. Please update me on where things are in this process.

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the late response. I located the last source of life use and saw that you used another 386 source of life and had 339979 Cavalries gone.
    So I just requested for the 386 Source of life and 339979 re-sending.
    After this is done, I will check for the resources and speedups used for you. But I have to apologise that we cannot send huge amount gems to players that we can only send the items used. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

1194 2018/11/30 22:06:53 16385975 63 - Production-63 cevonymob_web15 - - Source of Life (2850) 584 576
    1151 2018-11-30 22:08:45 16385975 63 - Production-63 cevonymob_web15 - - Source of Life (2850) 208 198 386
    1457 2018/11/30 22:08:45 16385975 63 - Production-63 cevonymob_web15 - ambulance Templar Cavalries (127) 802436 808029
    313 2018/12/1 22:08:45 16385975 63 - Production-63 cevonymob_web30 - union defend castle Templar Cavalries (127) 1148008 5499 339979

Thank you James. It is disappointing that the gems cannot be returned, as they could have been used for refining and other items. I did receive the sources of life and my troops. Hopefully the speeds and RSS will be returned soon also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    Thank you James. It is disappointing that the gems cannot be returned, as they could have been used for refining and other items. I did receive the sources of life and my troops. Hopefully the speeds and RSS will be returned soon also.
    Dear Liege
    We've just re-sent the resources and speedup needed to heal your troops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, I recieved the speeds & resources, however the resources sent were less than I used to do the initial revival and heal. Could you please look at this? Thank you.